PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New pub for Preston?

Roper is good for the boxing to be fair, usually there or Old Bull for me.
Aye, Old Bulls decent for it an all. Literally only 2 places ill tend to watch sport in town.

Ballers could have been excellent with the TVs they had, just never took off.

Aye, Old Bulls decent for it an all. Literally only 2 places ill tend to watch sport in town.

Ballers could have been excellent with the TVs they had, just never took off.
I used to go Ballers often, not sure why it flopped.

Wings & Beer is decent, just tiny. They should move to where Ballers was.

Going to be in a building behind plau bar. Just off market Street West.
In Market Street Social? or another building?

I'm not into ale but that could be a decent little spot, especially if the new mirco-pub in the barbers across the road is half decent.

In Market Street Social? or another building?

I'm not into ale but that could be a decent little spot, especially if the new mirco-pub in the barbers across the road is half decent.
Building behind, but shares the same beer garden/courtyard area. Going to be a great set up there.

I've been saying for years that its a travesty that building isn't a pub.

I can't remember it ever being occupied.

I was speaking to the guy from Beer Box last week. The owner seems to have been content for the downstairs to be empty for a good 10/15 years with just an income from the flat above.

Very odd and thank feck someone is going to use it again.

Seems a good lad who does the Beer Box when i've spoken to him and he's done well with the Beer Box so it's good to see he is looking to tackle something else also - also good to see empty space being utilised - would be a decent addition to that area considering it will be a public square soon.

Seems a good lad who does the Beer Box when i've spoken to him and he's done well with the Beer Box so it's good to see he is looking to tackle something else also - also good to see empty space being utilised - would be a decent addition to that area considering it will be a public square soon.
North End fan too isn't he?

Conti isn't worth it at the moment if you only want a drink. Tried to go in before and they were bizarrely full on a Wednesday evening!

IMO I think they've got their booking system badly wrong - you HAVE to book for food but you CAN'T book for drinks (you just have to 'chance it'). Therefore, it just gets full of diners.

Better off at The Orchard or Guild Ale House.

Conti isn't worth it at the moment if you only want a drink. Tried to go in before and they were bizarrely full on a Wednesday evening!

IMO I think they've got their booking system badly wrong - you HAVE to book for food but you CAN'T book for drinks (you just have to 'chance it'). Therefore, it just gets full of diners.

Better off at The Orchard or Guild Ale House.
Zoom past the conti most nights on me penny farthing. It seems to be busy every night, they must have been doing a decent trade these last few weeks, all things considered.