New restaurants in Preston

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
I quite like gusto Italia on water lane, they have early bird and lunchtime deals. Quite handy for us too, only down the road

Akademik

Reserve
Alright guys, i'll be back in the country for 10 days. Which place is a MUST try? Anything new in the last 4 years or so. Lady is a little picky so can't be anything too out there (she won't do Indian, Mediterranean etc).

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Alright guys, i'll be back in the country for 10 days. Which place is a MUST try? Anything new in the last 4 years or so. Lady is a little picky so can't be anything too out there (she won't do Indian, Mediterranean etc).
Home cooked Sunday roast it is, then.

sf

Advisor to the Owner
263 on Winckley Square has won the AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence.

Haven't been but the menu looks pretty amazing.

Olive Tree & Fino Tapas are very good too.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Just get a Tonis takeaway. I'm back for a couple weeks next month and I can't wait for a Toni's pizza!! Best in town.
Is Toni's the one at bottom of Plungy? Figaros was always the best Pizza in preston.

Muzza

Manager
Volare on Blackpool road near Lane Ends is the best pizza in preston imo
Just don't go to Antonios on Fylde Road, I found a chewed off thumbnail in my pizza once. Luckily it was literally the last bite! Never been back since. Shame cause they were nice.

prestonfan1231

First Team
Just don't go to Antonios on Fylde Road, I found a chewed off thumbnail in my pizza once. Luckily it was literally the last bite! Never been back since. Shame cause they were nice.
Thanks for that, I will now be checking every pizza I eat now in case there is a thumbnail hidden in there 😂

Dirty Harry

Advisor to the Owner
Just get a Tonis takeaway. I'm back for a couple weeks next month and I can't wait for a Toni's pizza!! Best in town.
Always loved those Toni's Pizzas from when they had their other place on New Hall Lane walking home from a night on the lash in town. Pizza Roma in Lostock Hall is currently my favourite one.