New restaurants in Preston

Muzza

Forum Patron
Patron
View attachment 4704So Mowgli is still happening but away from the original St George’s plan.

Still good news though.

Incorrect.

The Linesman held his flag to his right indicating a foul.

Had he held the flag across his chest, then this would indicate a penalty. (y)

Anyone been to the Liverpool or Manchester ones? I've heard good things but never been.
Not that I'll be able to go anyway, but I went on the website and checked the menu and it looks amazing!!

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
1260 Craft & Crust in an ongoing ding-dong - the people in the upstairs flat complaining about noise, chairs scraping on the floor, doors banging. The owners have spent £4,000 on noise-reduction measures.

The place was empty for 10 years so I suspect the people upstairs have got used to the quiet after all those years.

daddyman16

Forum Patron
Patron
I spotted some place called Saladishy or something while on my last trip to the shops. Looks to be going for the Instagram boojie vibe that Heavenly Desserts and Haute Dolci are going for, but health food instead.

Leading into a cold winter I can't see it taking off and, although I know there is a healthy food movement, can't see it as a long term establishment.

pnewortham

Forum Patron
Patron
Itsy's Street Food on Friargate. Not sure how long it's been there but cracking little Thai place. Lovely smiley staff and superb food. They're on Just Eat too.