PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New restaurants in Preston

Alright guys, i'll be back in the country for 10 days. Which place is a MUST try? Anything new in the last 4 years or so. Lady is a little picky so can't be anything too out there (she won't do Indian, Mediterranean etc).

Alright guys, i'll be back in the country for 10 days. Which place is a MUST try? Anything new in the last 4 years or so. Lady is a little picky so can't be anything too out there (she won't do Indian, Mediterranean etc).
Home cooked Sunday roast it is, then.

263 on Winckley Square has won the AA Rosette for Culinary Excellence.

Haven't been but the menu looks pretty amazing.

Olive Tree & Fino Tapas are very good too.

Just don't go to Antonios on Fylde Road, I found a chewed off thumbnail in my pizza once. Luckily it was literally the last bite! Never been back since. Shame cause they were nice.
Thanks for that, I will now be checking every pizza I eat now in case there is a thumbnail hidden in there 😂

Just get a Tonis takeaway. I'm back for a couple weeks next month and I can't wait for a Toni's pizza!! Best in town.
Always loved those Toni's Pizzas from when they had their other place on New Hall Lane walking home from a night on the lash in town. Pizza Roma in Lostock Hall is currently my favourite one.