What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New subforum - PNE Confirmed discussions

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Following feedback from some users we’ve implemented a new feature whereby any officially released stories by the club will now automatically be grouped into a specific subforum only containing officially confirmed stories.

Users will still be able to comment and discuss as the threads are mirrored from the main PNE Discussion boards.

So if people want a quiet summer only interrupted by that steady stream of official news of signings and glamorous friendlies then pop this in your bookmarks

We present, the all new, "Confirmed PNE Discussion" board.

pne_monster

Forum Patron
Patron
Can I ask, why can't I "watch" this forum as I can with others? I think many would like to receive alerts on confirmed discussions, and avoid the "rumours" thread, but I can't see the option to watch this particular sub forum.

daddyman16

Advisor to the Owner
Can I ask, why can't I "watch" this forum as I can with others? I think many would like to receive alerts on confirmed discussions, and avoid the "rumours" thread, but I can't see the option to watch this particular sub forum.

It looks like you can watch each individual 'confirmed' thread by going into the subforum and choosing each, like confirmed transfers, but that you can't watch the subforum itself.

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron

As the confirmed section is in effect a duplicate sub forum.

The posts go on the main board and then copied into that section so you are unable to follow it directly.

If you follow the other sections you won't miss a thread.

pne_monster

Forum Patron
Patron
As the confirmed section is in effect a duplicate sub forum.

The posts go on the main board and then copied into that section so you are unable to follow it directly.

If you follow the other sections you won't miss a thread.
Gotcha. Cheers chief.