PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New Years Eve!

New Year's Eve is my birthday.

Apart from that, is it just me, or is everyone else finding these posts in which people try extra hard to be wacky and entertaining just a bit tedious!?

New Year's Eve is my birthday.

Apart from that, is it just me, or is everyone else finding these posts in which people try extra hard to be wacky and entertaining just a bit tedious!?

"Student" humour, they think it`s hilarious when in reality it`s mind numbingly tedious.

"Student" humour, they think it`s hilarious when in reality it`s mind numbingly tedious.

Way too old to be a student Shakester.

The post was meant to illustrate the banality of this message board at the minute. It's generally the same old cantankerous ego's bickering about the same crap they've discussed a hundred times before - Five Year Plans, the Dog and Duck etc.

Either that or it's the 24 hour a day post count builders. Frankly, Shaky I am surprised there is only you that has chipped into this thread already. Good move.

It's summer. Knob End are not playing for 3 months. It's your chance to get the last 6 weeks out of your system.

It's what I am doing.

See you later!!!!

A csc member's girlfriend was sick all over Northern Soul's front room this year.