New Zealand shootings

Mancunian White

First Team
Absolutely speechless. No place in civilization for barbarism like this, opening fire on men, women and children at prayer.

Good to hear that the scum have been caught.

Preston1880

Forum Patron
Patron
Early unconfirmed reports say at least 27 fatalities... could be as high as 50. Some as young as 9yr old.

Good lord. Absolutely disgusting.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
A gunman who livestreamed himself opening fire at the Al Noor mosque in Christchurch also posted a manifesto online addressing his reasons for the attack.
Forty people have been killed after a gunman opened fire at two mosques in the New Zealand city.

Police have taken four people into custody after the gunman shot at worshippers as they gathered for Friday prayers.

Armed police were deployed around the Al Noor mosque where shooting broke out at 1.40pm (NZ time) on Friday, with the city’s schools and hospital locked down. Reports later emerged of shots at another mosque in Linwood Avenue.

The man, who identified himself on Twitter as ‘Brenton Tarrant’ from Australia, livestreamed his deadly attack and turned the camera on himself before carrying out the attack.

In a vile 73-page manifesto posted online, he described himself as “just a regular White man”.

The 28-year-old noted he was born “to a working class, low-income family … who decided to take a stand to ensure a future for my people”.

The gunman — whose background NSW counter-terrorism police are now investigating after reports he is from Grafton — said he carried out the attackto “directly reduce immigration rates to European lands”.

Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison confirmed an individual taken into custody is an Australian-born citizen. He called him “an extremist, right-wing, violent terrorist”.

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
It’s awful, it really is, but if I’m honest I’m not surprised, I have long thought something like this was only a matter of time, that some nutter would take “revenge”, again though, it’s the innocents that pay the price. The world has gone bloody mad. What a sad day.

sussexrob

Forum Patron
Patron
He described his reasons for the disgusting attack as to “show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own.
I think the Aboriginal people of New zealand /Australia would have something to say about that.

Why an earth would anyone want to murder innocent people its a sick world we live in these days.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
He described his reasons for the disgusting attack as to “show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own.
I think the Aboriginal people of New zealand /Australia would have something to say about that.

Why an earth would anyone want to murder innocent people its a sick world we live in these days.
well said Rob.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Awful stuff. But will it be a wake up call for those who are stirring up these thoughts and radicalising people whilst thinking their actions and words aren't actually a root cause

We've got blood on our hands too

“directly reduce immigration rates to European lands”.

“show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

“For many years I had been hearing and reading of the invasion of France by non-whites, many of these rumours and stories I believed to be exaggerations, created to push a political narrative.
“But once I arrived in France, I found the stories not only be true, but profoundly understated. In every French city, in every French town the invaders were there.”

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Very sad time here in NZ ..... Absolutely no need for this hatred.... the Country is devastated 😥
Are you anywhere near these atrocities mate??

If so stay safe!!

This act of cold blooded terrorism is beyond disgusting.

Just seen a picture of a young child covered in blood in someone’s arms.😢😤

This world is so fucked up!!

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
I can’t say I’m surprised either but, for it to be in NZ is a shock.

I just don’t understand why people can’t respect each other and live side by side in peace. I am so sorry for the families of those that have lost their lives for absolutely nothing AGAIN when is it going to stop.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Awful stuff. But will it be a wake up call for those who are stirring up these thoughts and radicalising people whilst thinking their actions and words aren't actually a root cause

We've got blood on our hands too

“directly reduce immigration rates to European lands”.

“show the invaders that our lands will never be their lands, our homelands are our own and that, as long as a white man still lives, they will NEVER conquer our lands and they will never replace our people”.

“For many years I had been hearing and reading of the invasion of France by non-whites, many of these rumours and stories I believed to be exaggerations, created to push a political narrative.
“But once I arrived in France, I found the stories not only be true, but profoundly understated. In every French city, in every French town the invaders were there.”
Speak for yourself.

pnekiwi

Reserve
Are you anywhere near these atrocities mate??

If so stay safe!!

This act of cold blooded terrorism is beyond disgusting.

Just seen a picture of a young child covered in blood in someone’s arms.😢😤

This world is so fucked up!!
I live on the north island and Christchurch is on South Island. I am however on standby to go and help out with my work.