PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

New Zealand shootings

I just heard that this senator was elected with just 19 votes!!! Such is the vaguery of the PR system.

Utterly disgusting reply by the senator. Hope he is fired for this.

Not sure that Melanie Phillips deserves the tweet from Baroness Warsi though. I’m struggling to find anything wrong with what she said.

New Zealand is the kindest, most welcoming and inclusive place I have had the fortune to visit. This does not happen in NZ.
I’m sure that how the Kiwis react will be a lesson to us all.
Not sure all is as it seems in New Zealand they have by far the highest youth (15-19) suicide rate in the developed world.
RIP to those killed.

Utterly disgusting reply by the senator. Hope he is fired for this.

Not sure that Melanie Phillips deserves the tweet from Baroness Warsi though. I’m struggling to find anything wrong with what she said.
Think she is on about the crocodile tears - Warsi believes that Phillips has written some inflammatory and discriminatory things about Muslims in the past, which feeds division and hatred.

Not sure all is as it seems in New Zealand they have by far the highest youth (15-19) suicide rate in the developed world.
RIP to those killed.

I have relatives over there and they've mentioned before that there is a lot of drug and alcohol abuse over there. That could be the reason for the high suicide rate.

what a load of fucking bollocks.

I have to agree. Nigel is truly a despicable human being who has contributed massively to increasing hatred and diviision under the guise of challenging political correctness and the right to spout xenophobic views that hark back to pre 2nd WW2 days. What a guy! New Zealands response is an example to all that we could previously share and echo, but todays government has moved away from reason to curry favour with the shallow and ignorant.

Think she is on about the crocodile tears - Warsi believes that Phillips has written some inflammatory and discriminatory things about Muslims in the past, which feeds division and hatred.

I get that bit but I have said some things about Rovers fans which I believe to be true but that wouldn't mean I would not have genuine sympathy if that young fella really did get assaulted last weekend.

RIP to those killed.

It’s not perfect that’s for sure, it has quite a serious Meth problem in certain areas. But it’s friendly, multicultural and a very safe place to live.

About Individual Muslims or Islam? There is a huge difference between the two that many fuckwits are unable to grasp.

I get that bit but I have said some things about Rovers fans which I believe to be true but that wouldn't mean I would not have genuine sympathy if that young fella really did get assaulted last weekend.
Got you - think it would take a vile person not to have genuine sympathy. Even Melanie Phillips isn't that heartless!

You and the gaffer have expressed this far better than I ever could.

It won't happen though Phil....

All terrorist groups are extreme and don't want to come together - nice sentiment from Jezza , but it ain't gonna happen

D1rrnr_XgAAuUM5

D1rrnsAXQAEK3Bv

D1rrnsAX0AAKayH

D1rrnr_WkAApZsd

D1uqEwTWkAAqnFL

It won't happen though Phil....

All terrorist groups are extreme and don't want to come together - nice sentiment from Jezza , but it ain't gonna happen
All the above comments are not from terrorist groups, Ando.

It’s not utter bollocks wanting to discuss the issues raised by multiculturalism and religious tensions.

It is utter bollocks to say we’ve got blood on our hands.
Hey, Boltons1. Why the sad reaction to this post?

Theres very many more like the above, these are, "Ordinary people," Ando. Please dont attempt to tell me that Joan and JC arent right.

There are no words, are there?!

I'm not even a tiny bit shocked by this kind of disgusting shite anymore.

Just a bunch of backwards, thick as pigshit morons. Facebook, in particular, is absolutely rife with people like this. One of the reasons I deleted my account a few years back.

Two things:

1. Extremely saddened but not surprised that some people express views as disgusting as this.

2. Because people like this exist, does this mean we are not allowed to express any concerns related to race or religion?