What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

News and Current affairs misc.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
I shall be somewhere between Hervas in Caceres, Extremadura and Argomaniz in Alava province, Pais Vasco (Basque Country) while the funeral is going on. I'm not disappointed to be missing the wall to wall coverage tbh.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
I'll watch the actual funeral service then my TV will be off.

Might hang some washing out on the line too :)

222Mark

Body Snatcher
Staff member
Patron
They're surprisingly okay. (Although that's less to do with the actual 'meat' and more to do with the sauces and what-not.)

But if someone said that's the only burger you'll ever eat ever again, I'd probably cope.
McDonalds- Mcplant

Burger King - vegan whopper and royale

KFC- vegan burger

All absolutely brilliant.

Portishead

Forum Patron
Patron
I'll watch the actual funeral service then my TV will be off.

Might hang some washing out on the line too :)

The various token commercial efforts at respect over the past week Ive shunned. Particularly the interminable minutes silences and 70th min applause at amateur football. On the basis that the time for respect was the day of the funeral. Ive watched today and thought it was impeccable.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Repair Shop on Quest will probably have it’s best ever viewing figures today.

I did switch on at 10-45 and it’s still on. Been very good and a bit mesmeric - except for the fact Andrew - being tall and standing out as hatless - was so easily picked out and prominent in the procession

nigelscamelcoat

Advisor to the Owner
Only tried the KFC and it was absolutely tasteless but plant based food generally is a good way to cure constipation, I've found. Turns it green as well.
The KFC offering is dreadful. McDonald's-tasteless, as per everything there.
Now the Burger King effort, pretty good.