PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Next labour leader

@Winkytinky not surprised and it's a shame you feel like laughing at one of the 202 MPs
Have you ever watched the documentary that was made about Labour on the run up to the 2017 election? Kinnock was one of the MPs they followed around, his reaction to the unexpected result told its own story, he was gutted that it was a hung parliament, he wanted us to be soundly thrashed, I can't and won't have any respect for someone like that, someone who holds their own political asperations above the best interests of the people they represent, sorry if that upsets or doesn't surprise you.

Have you ever watched the documentary that was made about Labour on the run up to the 2017 election? Kinnock was one of the MPs they followed around, his reaction to the unexpected result told its own story, he was gutted that it was a hung parliament, he wanted us to be soundly thrashed, I can't and won't have any respect for someone like that, someone who holds their own political asperations above the best interests of the people they represent, sorry if that upsets or doesn't surprise you.
Documentary didn't appear on msm did it winky?

Fair dos you have formed your thoughts, but for me he gets it, and I'm impressed with him. And maybe he would WIN.

Meanwhile:

EQwv5b6WoAAfmEJ

😂😂😂😂 wow Phil you seriously know exactly what I was saying and you’ve completely dissed it!! It’s not hard to be honest about anything as you point out to others! However I already know how Labour members work as you know 😉

😂😂😂😂 wow Phil you seriously know exactly what I was saying and you’ve completely dissed it!! It’s not hard to be honest about anything as you point out to others! However I already know how Labour members work as you know 😉

Laugh all you want Phil but I’ll tell you and all you’re minions..... it’s out of order!!! Thing is I can’t believe that the owner of the site has not jumped in here? Seeing that he is in the mental health game 🤔

Was the BBC

Maybe if this one was taken seriously

Then maybe the Dec GE result could've been different

Btw I didn't see a single problem with what Kinnock said 3 years ago there, how you can write him off based on that is beyond me, and what he's been saying about labour since the Dec GE been even more accurate and relevant than any of the current labour candidates

Maybe if this one was taken seriously

Then maybe the Dec GE result could've been different

Btw I didn't see a single problem with what Kinnock said 3 years ago there, how you can write him off based on that is beyond me, and what he's been saying about labour since the Dec GE been even more accurate and relevant than any of the current labour candidates

You’re right, he’s spoken we’ll post December and has come across very well.

However, his attitude and approach pre the 2017 election was appalling and it’s hard to forget the way that people like him hindered the election chances. If they had got totally behind Corbyn and the manifesto I strongly believe Labour would have been the biggest party - they were only a couple of thousand votes (in the right places) off doing that.

Not at all, I've been as low and as desperate as it gets, I've been days away from losing my house having lost a job to a serious injury.

I believe in dragging people up, not leveling people down.

It may have escaped your ( and kings) notice but there are people out there that aren't capable of " dragging themselves up ".