PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Next Liverpool Manager

I think it would be a real shame if Rodgers got sacked

It would demote Liverpool to almost united levels of short termism and lack of faith in their manager

Everyone who knows me knows united are my local club and I had a lot of time for them doing things the right way (they were profitable compared to Chelsea and city) but since they replaced Moyes with someone with a worse record and more money spent I simply no longer respect them as a club, they are just another big money lot.

If Liverpool go the same way too then it would be really sad.

I hope therefore that they keep faith with Rodgers and can go from strength to strength

Though obviously above all this I want PNE up there winning the prem

I think it would be a real shame if Rodgers got sacked

It would demote Liverpool to almost united levels of short termism and lack of faith in their manager

Everyone who knows me knows united are my local club and I had a lot of time for them doing things the right way (they were profitable compared to Chelsea and city) but since they replaced Moyes with someone with a worse record and more money spent I simply no longer respect them as a club, they are just another big money lot.

If Liverpool go the same way too then it would be really sad.

I hope therefore that they keep faith with Rodgers and can go from strength to strength

Though obviously above all this I want PNE up there winning the prem

United stopped doing things the right way when they sold out to the Glazers.......

After today's result Brendan Rodgers position is looking dodgy....

Apart from the Arsenal game, Liverpool's games till the end of January are very winnable (on paper). I reckon if they don't perform against the likes of Burnley, Leicester, Sunderland, Villa etc Rodgers may find himself somewhere like Hull or Leicester before the end of the season.

Apart from the Arsenal game, Liverpool's games till the end of January are very winnable (on paper). I reckon if they don't perform against the likes of Burnley, Leicester, Sunderland, Villa etc Rodgers may find himself somewhere like Hull or Leicester before the end of the season.

They've already lost to Aston Villa and drawn with Sunderland - both at home.

But I'm guessing you already knew and this post was simply done to try and fool people into thinking you don't have any allegiance to Liverpool.

You can't catch me out though Hedgehog.

Last edited:
They've already lost to Aston Villa and drawn with Sunderland - both at home.

But I'm guessing you already knew and this post was simply done to try and fool people into thinking you don't have any allegiance to Liverpool.

You can't catch me out though Hedgehog.

Yeh! Good one!:rolleyes: