Next Wednesday ...

PROF!

Manager
Next Wednesday we play a team that are separated from us in the league by just one goal. This is starting to get into a familiar pattern! 🤨

kbd_pne

Forum Patron
Patron
Since promotion, we’ve scored 2 goals in 9 games against Derby. Picking up just 3 points (all draws).

JK

The Big Boss
Staff member
Patron
Since promotion, we’ve scored 2 goals in 9 games against Derby. Picking up just 3 points (all draws).
We went there earlier this season with a full away end and in very high spirits and where shocking. At that point Derby where crap too.

kbd_pne

Forum Patron
Patron
We went there earlier this season with a full away end and in very high spirits and where shocking. At that point Derby where crap too.
It was a bit of a turning point in our season. Our record since that game is pretty dreadful.

26-0

Advisor to the Owner
It was a bit of a turning point in our season. Our record since that game is pretty dreadful.
At the time I hoped it was just a bad day (a very bad day) but you’re right we’ve been poor generally since then.

Wednesday’s return fixture would be a great opportunity to atone - a second but this time positive turning point. Don’t hold your breath though. I expect yet another timid, negative, half-hearted effort from AN and team. Sad.

Wisemen say

Forum Patron
Patron
Great following that day, only to be let down by a totally inept performance.

biggsy

Forum Patron
Patron
Yes, on SKY with a 1700 KO time.

The previous 30 mins will be about Derby, Rooney and their rise up the table.

We will get our usual 48 seconds of "been a good season for Preston but that little bit of quality counts" before the 1st advert break.
i follow it is then.