PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

NFL 2020

Lee Trundle

Patron
Not sure how many fans of the sport we have on here but if we can drag 17 pages out of a baseball thread I imagine there might be some takers especially with Channel 5 having some coverage this year.

NFL kicks off tonight with Chiefs vs Texans, which promises to be an interesting game. Lots of developing stories this season will be fascinating to see how it all pans out.

Aye I’ll be doing the usual of highlights for the late night games and usually the 6pm and 9:30pm games on Sunday.

Giants supporter who are largely terrible and not on live that often but are on MNF this week.

I'm interested in how Brady and Gronkowski do in Tampa Bay. I'll be watching their results.

GO BILLS!!!

Not sure how many fans of the sport we have on here but if we can drag 17 pages out of a baseball thread I imagine there might be some takers especially with Channel 5 having some coverage this year.

NFL kicks off tonight with Chiefs vs Texans, which promises to be an interesting game. Lots of developing stories this season will be fascinating to see how it all pans out.
And that's with a very short season ;)

I'm going for the otters this year

The Water Otters?

The-Best-Electric-Kettle-11042018.jpg

Suffering Giants fan over the past few seasons but I believe in Saquon Barkley we could have the best RB in the league this season. Hopefully a winning season.

I just love a close hard hitting game, like the Ravens as well and like Sid I'll be interested to see how Tampa do this season, they do have the advantage of usually playing in an empty stadium😀

Suffering Giants fan over the past few seasons but I believe in Saquon Barkley we could have the best RB in the league this season. Hopefully a winning season.

I just love a close hard hitting game, like the Ravens as well and like Sid I'll be interested to see how Tampa do this season, they do have the advantage of usually playing in an empty stadium😀
Off to a winning start

Bucs now losing. Brady's thrown two interceptions, the second one was painful as there was no receiver remotely close to being in the same parish. Brees launches one 60 yards, Bucs get called for pass interference, first and goal, Saints TD.