PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

NFL 2020

Do Philly still play in the Live Aid stadium?

No, JFK stadium was demolished in 1992. The Eagles have their own stadium, Lincoln Field, after years of sharing Veteran's Stadium with the Phillies.

e6da068f9126fe6e4c288f8a4910b22a.jpg

No, JFK stadium was demolished in 1992. The Eagles have their own stadium, Lincoln Field, after years of sharing Veteran's Stadium with the Phillies.

Ok, cheers for that.

Pity though, would love to see Phil Collins in a reconditioned Concorde doing say, Spurs, and The Eagles every weekend. Interviewed en route by Noel Edmonds of course

It's a really impressive setup with the stadia for the Eagles, Phillies, 76ers & Flyers (same arena) all on the same complex just south of the city.

Have a look at the SoFi stadium in LA. Absolutely incredible. But then it should be for $5BN

Usual start for Giants last night.

Have a look at the SoFi stadium in LA. Absolutely incredible. But then it should be for $5BN

Usual start for Giants last night.

When Saquon Barkley gained a grand total of 6 yards on 15 carries it is always going to be a rough night

When Saquon Barkley gained a grand total of 6 yards on 15 carries it is always going to be a rough night

I only watched until the opening 3 points and then went to bed but I think he was on minus already by then!!

In his defence, probably the toughest team to run against and a pretty new Offensive line. Thought Daniel Jones did a decent job. The 90 yard 10 minute drive that got intercepted on the goal line appeared to scupper the Giants chances. Big Ben still impressive for the Steelers

In his defence, probably the toughest team to run against and a pretty new Offensive line. Thought Daniel Jones did a decent job. The 90 yard 10 minute drive that got intercepted on the goal line appeared to scupper the Giants chances. Big Ben still impressive for the Steelers

Tuitt and Heyward are two very large gentlemen. I think there will be plenty of teams struggling to put up good rushing yards against that front.

Browns vs Bengals tonight. Baker Mayfield under massive pressure against a Bengals side that looked quite promising. I expect Cleveland to win on the back of a big rushing performance but will be interesting to see how Mayfield gets on

Tuitt and Heyward are two very large gentlemen. I think there will be plenty of teams struggling to put up good rushing yards against that front.

Browns vs Bengals tonight. Baker Mayfield under massive pressure against a Bengals side that looked quite promising. I expect Cleveland to win on the back of a big rushing performance but will be interesting to see how Mayfield gets on

Not lived up to the hype yet, pass completion of just over 60, 36 interceptions, 50 Td's.

Up against Joe Burrow tonight who many believe had the greatest ever season by a college QB last year

Anyone watch college football, didn't realise Sky had coverage of matches this season, USF v Notre Dame tonight.

I'll be tuning in to UCF v Georgia Tec on ESPN, only because my daughter goes to UCF so I have an affinity to them. The "Bounce House" won't be bouncing tonight with only 25% of spectators allowed in and not many of those will be students.

Good performance by Brady, still life in the Old Dog, although as I speak he throws an interception.

Had a little accy on Titan's, Bucks, 49ers, Packers and Ravens, thank God the Pack woke up after going 14 down

Bills and Dolphins in a 'lightning delay'. Stormy in Miami (that's actual not a pseudonym).

Looks like he's done his ACL. He'd already hurt his hand and then landed a bit awkward and was carried off. Giants were useless in the first half but with 4 seconds left just needed a touchdown to win the game. They didn't...

Looks like he's done his ACL. He'd already hurt his hand and then landed a bit awkward and was carried off. Giants were useless in the first half but with 4 seconds left just needed a touchdown to win the game. They didn't...

Yeah a horrific number of serious injuries yesterday. 49ers lost half of their team to knee and ankle injuries.

It does make you wonder about not having a preseason in this kind of sport, the injury risk potential is so high.

Not sure where the giants go after this though, the whole team runs through Barkley, huge loss for them

I’m a Dolphins fan, good win on Thursday but a shame cos I wanted Tua to come into the side.

I stupidly put the Jags in my accumulator last week against the Titans and they were the only one to let me down for £450. Set of cunts.

Just watched Chiefs v Ravens who are without question two of the best teams in the NFL right now.

Patrick Mahomes made a mess of the Ravens feared defence, particularly in the first half. Some talent this lad and could easily have been as good at Baseball.

I had less that 57.5 points which at evens I thought was a steal with the Ravens D. When Mahomes ran riot and there were 37 points in the first half I had written the bet off at this point, but great to see the chiefs run the clock down in the final quarter.

If anyone likes a bet, Ladbrokes have some good odds on points at present, had a 6 game accy on Sunday which came in. If you don't go silly and bet at around 38.5 points and over you stand a good chance. Got odds on each game around 4/7-4/9 and they were all in by early doors in the 4th quarter.
For example Pats and Raiders was 4/9 on over 40.5 (56) Vikings and Titans 2/5 on over 41.5 (61) Probably conservative as they were around even over 50 points but slow and steady seems to be winning the race this season.

I'm not a big gambler by any means but do a lot better on US Football with my tenner than I do with our football

Titans now 3 and 0. Won all 3 games by a combined total of 6 points. Great entertainment value.