Nobber

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
Let the daft bugger back.

Been here over 2 decades, his posting style has never changed, hes always been a Nob :)

On a serious note hes actually a decent guy who puts a lot of hours in, voluntarily, helping out some of our Pneonline community, especially some of those who use the mental health section.

Amnesty time mods?

MrHodgeheg123

Alpha male
Patron
Let the daft bugger back.

Been here over 2 decades, his posting style has never changed, hes always been a Nob :)

On a serious note hes actually a decent guy who puts a lot of hours in, voluntarily, helping out some of our Pneonline community, especially some of those who use the mental health section.

Amnesty time mods?
Nah! Fuck him.

Only joking Nobber.🤣

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
I don't know what this is for or for how long. I do hope it's just a rap on the knuckles ( had one or two myself ) and a short term ban...Perms should be reserved for the most heinous of posters and with the best will in the world Nobbers not in that category........... Granted he's a pain in the feckin arse but I don't think that's a hanging offence just yet. :D

NORTHENDRTOPS

French scout
Patron
I didn't know about this and must say this chap and me kept ourselves going when we both had the dreaded Covid, he is a very supportive guy and if he comes over a bit strong, just tell him to fuck off, he'll laugh at it. Surely these are the places to let things go, Nobber is an enabler and creates situations which afford others the opportunity to open up, look at it with all your eyes, I'd always give guys like him a chance, he might be a twat but he's a nice twat !!! Free the NOB. Mods.... if you are convinced you are right about banning or suspending, then you should also be open about for how long

Preston1880

🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🇬🇧
Patron
Be helpful to know what he's done, like? But another serious forum policy violation though, bloody hell....... Can't be good, that.

How many bans is that now for him? At least 5 surely?

Think this might be the straw that broke the camels back tbh. Possible permanent banishing.

NORTHENDRTOPS

French scout
Patron
Be helpful to know what he's done, like? But another serious forum policy violation though, bloody hell....... Can't be good, that.

How many bans is that now for him? At least 5 surely?

Think this might be the straw that broke the camels back tbh. Possible permanent banishing.
Great judge, jury and hangman.

Liberation

Forum Patron
Patron
Agreed. Reinstate the obnoxious bell end. The forum needs characters and personalities like him.

I doubt that there's anyone on here who's tits I haven't got on at one time or another and viki verki ... I also doubt that there's anyone who wouldn't go for a pint with one another and have a good laugh about it all. Remarkably that includes Phil and Nobs ( both of which I'd like to throttle from time to time ).....

I also know that this forum ( it's members) is there when someones not exactly having a good time of it and will offer support. That's a strength that the current affairs section offers more than most and includes the Mods. We shouldn't forget that. It's not an excuse to be a total dick though but something us dicks need to consider when being total dicks...

That said, the last thing that I want to see is a wishy washy polite debating club with all it's personalities removed.........Fuck that for a lark...

Dick. xxx