PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

NORTH END SOULS 2: COMING SOON

If it's half as good as the first book then it's a must read 👍🏻

No bull, I think it's just as good, if not better.

Some of the players might not be as well-known, but the stories from the lads from the 1950s are incredible and the difference even between the 1970s and now is amazing.

Lots of love for the club all round and another pleasure to put together. 🙂

Just a quickie to say I can now confirm that ten per cent of any profits from NORTH END SOULS 2 will go to the Baby Beat Appeal at Sharoe Green. www.babybeat.org

It won't be a fortune (!) but we've raised around £1,000 for the Gary Parkinson Trust with the first one, so hopefully we can match that again. :)

Printers assure me it will be ready for early June, but I'll keep you posted on details.

Cheers all - and happy VE Day. :)

COYW
Well done Keith. Received first one yesterday Thank you. I won’t be waiting too long for the second one. Hopefully go straight from volume 1 to 2!