North End Souls 2: Full line-up (Out June 1)

OOOO3

Forum Patron
Patron
Been reading the 1st one again today and two of the new one purchased... might not get my hands on it for a good few months but sure my dad will be happy with his copy

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
I remember BD saying we needed to "wait for my book" to hear his side of the story.

Wonder if these are the same legal issues which have prevented him from taking all these jobs he could have had ;) I think I remember reading something is ongoing with Forest.

In regards to Elllis, I don't think this will change the views of those kids heart he broke.

To this day I don't think he gets it.
He probably still remembers the abuse he got during his first spell though.

justinr73

Forum Patron
Patron
The overhead kick against Notts County is still one of the best goals I’ve ever seen at Deepdale. I think that changed everything and made people think about how good the lad actually was. 😊
I couldn’t tell you what I had for my tea on Friday but I remember that goal vividly. I don’t think anyone could quite believe it. He was a big lump in those days. Must have lost a few pounds when he subsequently had his hair cut!

185 league goals. Takes some doing does that.

OP
Staffordwhite

Staffordwhite

Manager
Just ordered a copy. Looking forward to reading Tony Ellis's contribution I wasn't happy at all with how Beck treated him.
Beck is a strange one - some people loved him, some definitely did not. Ryan Kidd has a great tale to tell about the aftermath of THAT sending off against Carlisle. Classic Beck. :D