North End Souls 2: Full line-up (Out June 1)

OP
Staffordwhite

Staffordwhite

Advisor to the Owner
Just a quick note to say the deadline for Father's Day North End Souls orders is tomorrow night (Wednesday). 🙂

I'll get today's batch out First Class this afternoon, then do another run tomorrow morning. Any other orders will then go out First Class on Thursday morning so should still get there in time. Postal service seems to be back to normal now, thank God.👍

Thanks for all positive reviews so far and everyone who's been in touch. Really appreciate it and great to hear.

Cheers all, Keith 🙂 northendsouls.com

Got my belated birthday present on Sunday and 218 pages later next up is Ooh Tony Ellis.
Been a terrific read as was the first book and just shows that through good times and bad(football wise that is)the passion that the PNE family have is there for all to see.

OP
Staffordwhite

Staffordwhite

Advisor to the Owner
Just a quickie to say I'll be on Radio Lancs tomorrow at 8.20am talking North End Souls 2, all things Nobbers and football without fans. Tune in - if you're up at that time on a Saturday!

I'll try to give the forum banners a shout out. :)

Cheers all,

Keith/SW :)

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Just read the Hunts chapter 😍

Please can I make a request. When you get cracking with book 3 please, please, please interview Tepi if you can. Bet it would be hilarious

portisheadpete

Forum Patron
Patron
Ref Alex Bruce chapter, Im glad you didnt track back. If only you were in the box now. Memory is a great thing as I can only remember the many you scored. Cant recall any misses at all!

Dazzler

Forum Patron
Patron
Got mine today from my daughter Vicky (aka Miss Dee). Had a quick glance through, but a more in depth study will take place next week when the temperatures rocket and I'm sat by my pool in sunny Workington!