PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

North End Souls 2: Full line-up (Out June 1)

Got mine today from my daughter Vicky (aka Miss Dee). Had a quick glance through, but a more in depth study will take place next week when the temperatures rocket and I'm sat by my pool in sunny Workington!

Have they got grass there yet? When I was last there (admittedly in 1972) all the house frontages were brown soil. A picture.

Any chance we could get a section on Billy Davies? I mean it’s only a chapter and GRR Martin writes books faster than he does.

Billy was close for NES2, so hopefully he'll be OK for the third book. Fingers crossed, because he's been OK with me when I've spoke to him so far.
:)

Same with another couple of well-known ex-managers . . . (y)

Hi all,

Just a quick note to say the NORTH END SOULS 2 launch offer ends on Tuesday, so this will be the last weekend at £9.99.
Save yourselves a few quid because it'll be £12.99 after that. (Sorry. 😬)

Around half the copies have gone already - less than 1,000 left now - so massive thanks to everyone who's bought one so far and several hundred pounds already raised for the Baby Beat Appeal. 🙂

Lastly, don't forget - anyone who orders before the end of June 30 (TUES) goes into the draw to win a #pnefc PONTINS shirt, signed by Brucie and Mike Elwiss.

It's a thing of absolute beauty and I'm not going to lie, it's breaking my heart to let it go! 😭

Cheers,

SW/Keith🙂

www.northendsouls.com

Just received today, looking forward to cracking it open! Cheers Keith! :)

f1ztOtb.jpg

Hi all, Just a quick update on charity donations from the first North End Souls book - great to be able to send another £200 to the Gary Parkinson Trust yesterday.
That's £1,100 in total now so really chuffed.👍
Massive thanks to everyone who's bought and supported both North End Souls books.
Makes you proud to be a Nobber. ☺️

A minor PS: North End Souls 2 £9.99 launch offer ends TODAY. 😲 northendsouls.com

BREAKING NEWS: 🤓

The winner of the signed NORTH END SOULS 2 Alex Bruce/Mike Elwiss shirt is . . .

(Drum roll)

. . . Emma Fish, of Thornton Cleveleys. (y)

Congratulations to Emma and, having had a quick chat on the phone, I know it's going to a good North End home. 🙂

Thanks to everyone who's bought the book so far and for all the kind words from people who've been in touch.

Cheers all - and sorry if you didn't win! ☺

SW/Keith

BREAKING NEWS: 🤓

The winner of the signed NORTH END SOULS 2 Alex Bruce/Mike Elwiss shirt is . . .

(Drum roll)

. . . Emma Fish, of Thornton Cleveleys. (y)

Congratulations to Emma and, having had a quick chat on the phone, I know it's going to a good North End home. 🙂

Thanks to everyone who's bought the book so far and for all the kind words from people who've been in touch.

Cheers all - and sorry if you didn't win! ☺

SW/Keith
This wasn't what was discussed.

(Congratulations Emma)