PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

NORTH END SOULS 3

Anyone reviewed the Black Prince's book ?
No but I’ve got it and it looks brilliant- top quality. 👍

It looks like being a good year for North End books; NES3, the Alex Dawson book, Mark Patterson’s book and Mick Rathbone’s ‘Smell of Football 2’ - genuinely hours of pleasure, right there. 👊🏻

And at the moment, you could probably buy all four for little more than a Plastics ticket. (Just saying!) 😊

We might - MIGHT - pull off a result at Ewood, but you’re absolutely guaranteed some serious North End nostalgia with good old-fashioned print.

And there’s nowt wrong with that. 👍😅

Just a quickie to say I'll be in the PSC Fanzone today with the legend Mark Patterson. 🤓

Ol' psycho will have his brilliant book 'Old School' on offer and I'll have all three volumes of North End Souls (on special deals). :)

If anyone wants a decent Christmas pressie for a North End fan - or if you just want to say hello - we'd love to see you in there.

At least it might be dry . . ! :)

Cheers all,

Keith/SW :)

Careful Sid, he’ll be coming for you next! 😅

I'm ready for him, Keith ;).

giphy.gif