PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

NORTH END SOULS 3

Staffordwhite

Scribe to the Gods
Patron
Morning all,

Just a quick note to say NORTH END SOULS 3 is now available to pre-order.

The full line-up is JERMAINE BECKFORD, TOMMY BOOTH, PHIL BROWN, JONATHAN CLARK, DANNY DICHIO, DARREN FERGUSON, BRYAN GRAY, ALAN IRVINE, RICKY HEPPOLETTE, TEPI MOILANEN, JON PARKIN, MICK RATHBONE, DECLAN RUDD AND GRAHAM WESTLEY. The foreword is by IAN BRYSON.

I’m really chuffed with it to be honest as it has some cracking previously unheard tales about North End and the inside stories of some of the biggest talking points of the past 20 years.

There’s what really happened with the Charlie Adam saga, the Man Utd loanees scandal, the Beckford/Doyle punch-up and THAT bar room brawl with Moyesie.

PLUS there’s:
  • How Prince Charles sparked the BAXI revolution
  • How a North End captain was once threatened with knee-capping over a signing-on fee
  • How Bobby Moore helped us out in our re-election season
  • Which ex-North Ender can call in artillery strikes
  • What contract negotiations were like with Alan Ball Snr: (‘F*** off!’)
  • How one ex-PNE star went from selling stuff on street corners to sorting out Princess Diana’s birthday party
  • Darren Ferguson explains where he got it all wrong, Alan Irvine still struggles to understand his sacking and Jurgen Klinsmann talks about what it's like to play up front with Danny Dichio (no, wait . . . that’s the other way round!). 😅
  • Declan Rudd talks about dealing with depression, Mick Rathbone recalls the day he demanded a transfer from Sir Alf Ramsey (hilarious) and Jon Parkin explains why you should never go on a stag do with a bunch of Barnsley lads while injured.
  • Graham Westley talks AIMITA, medals and where he went wrong: ‘I signed too many good players.’ (True story.) :D
  • And much, much more
In short, it’s an absolute cracker, with too many great tales to list here. Buy it (or get one sorted for Crimbo) and you won’t be disappointed.

I’m doing the pre-orders because me and my Mrs were swamped last time out (!) and this is the best way to make sure everyone gets the books at roughly the same time when it comes out on October 11.

If anyone has any questions, I’ll be at Brum tomorrow handing out flyers in the car park, so come over and say hello - it’s always good to put faces to PNE-Online members (apart from that Bhagwan character - ugly sod!) :D

Ten per cent of profits go to St Catherine's Hospice and the first 500 orders will not only get it for just £9.99 (RRP £12.99) but also get a free Deepdale/North End Souls bookmark.

Enjoy. 😊

Cheers all,

Staffordwhite/Keith

www.northendsouls.com

Morning all,

Just a quick note to say NORTH END SOULS 3 is now available to pre-order.

The full line-up is JERMAINE BECKFORD, TOMMY BOOTH, PHIL BROWN, JONATHAN CLARK, DANNY DICHIO, DARREN FERGUSON, BRYAN GRAY, ALAN IRVINE, RICKY HEPPOLETTE, TEPI MOILANEN, JON PARKIN, MICK RATHBONE, DECLAN RUDD AND GRAHAM WESTLEY. The foreword is by IAN BRYSON.

I’m really chuffed with it to be honest as it has some cracking previously unheard tales about North End and the inside stories of some of the biggest talking points of the past 20 years.

There’s what really happened with the Charlie Adam saga, the Man Utd loanees scandal, the Beckford/Doyle punch-up and THAT bar room brawl with Moyesie.

PLUS there’s:
  • How Prince Charles sparked the BAXI revolution
  • How a North End captain was once threatened with knee-capping over a signing-on fee
  • How Bobby Moore helped us out in our re-election season
  • Which ex-North Ender can call in artillery strikes
  • What contract negotiations were like with Alan Ball Snr: (‘F*** off!’)
  • How one ex-PNE star went from selling stuff on street corners to sorting out Princess Diana’s birthday party
  • Darren Ferguson explains where he got it all wrong, Alan Irvine still struggles to understand his sacking and Jurgen Klinsmann talks about what it's like to play up front with Danny Dichio (no, wait . . . that’s the other way round!). 😅
  • Declan Rudd talks about dealing with depression, Mick Rathbone recalls the day he demanded a transfer from Sir Alf Ramsey (hilarious) and Jon Parkin explains why you should never go on a stag do with a bunch of Barnsley lads while injured.
  • Graham Westley talks AIMITA, medals and where he went wrong: ‘I signed too many good players.’ (True story.) :D
  • And much, much more
In short, it’s an absolute cracker, with too many great tales to list here. Buy it (or get one sorted for Crimbo) and you won’t be disappointed.

I’m doing the pre-orders because me and my Mrs were swamped last time out (!) and this is the best way to make sure everyone gets the books at roughly the same time when it comes out on October 11.

If anyone has any questions, I’ll be at Brum tomorrow handing out flyers in the car park, so come over and say hello - it’s always good to put faces to PNE-Online members (apart from that Bhagwan character - ugly sod!) :D

Ten per cent of profits go to St Catherine's Hospice and the first 500 orders will not only get it for just £9.99 (RRP £12.99) but also get a free Deepdale/North End Souls bookmark.

Enjoy. 😊

Cheers all,

Staffordwhite/Keith

www.northendsouls.com
Ordered, really looking forward to it

Ordered, in these modern times these are just about the only proper books I read nowadays!

The Westley chapter promises to be rare high comedy, looking forward to that!

Looking forward to hearing from Medals and, especially, Tepi!

Tepi is an interesting character for sure - it was the longest interview I've ever done, followed by two more interviews and several re-writes! 😅

Lovely bloke though - a very deep thinker and a fascinating read about life under Moyesie. 👍

Got Souls 1 / 2 & I will buy this. Always a great read. Interesting that Jon Clark is in it. Wonder what he is up to these days? I had experience of playing amateur football with him after his pro career was over & disappointingly he was a bit of a cock

Wanted to read these for a while. Now that I've got an actual job and money, and not just a poor student, I might splash out on all 3.

Don't suppose you can do a bundle deal? 😉