PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Nugent contract

D

denny

Hi,

Don't abuse me, I'm sharing info that may or may not be correct. The source cannot be disclosed but you can take it or leave it.

Nuge was apparently offered 4k a week, plus 2k depending on appearences and goals. He turned it down.

Denny

Re: Nugent contract

denny said:
Hi,

Don't abuse me, I'm sharing info that may or may not be correct. The source cannot be disclosed but you can take it or leave it.

Nuge was apparently offered 4k a week, plus 2k depending on appearences and goals. He turned it down.

Denny

He announced a few weeks ago, he wasn't signing a new contract because it was belated and it had 'NOTHING' to do with his agent...:rolleyes:

denny said:
Hi,

Denny
nuges contract details have nothing to do with anybody exept nuge wether he signs can be disscused but not the details as only he would know this everything else is pure speculation and if every contract was only 2 lines long everything would be so much simpler

denny said:
Don't abuse me

If you knew this info to be correct you would'nt be saying 'dont abuse me'. This post is a load of bollox and just simply made up..........

Well I know Terry Nugent, he comes in the Finney's bar before, after and during games.

Terry is Dave's dad, and he said Dave Hates Football, hates PNE and hates Derek Shaw.

He also hates Simpson, Peter Taylor, and Ford Fiestas. Nuge is so pissed off he now won't even sign for Doncaster, let alone Real Madrid, unless Whaley is given a flat on the docks, and his best mate Ken Swift gets to bone Linda Evangalista.

Oh, the sorrow. I wish we'd never unearthed this nugget of gold.

WarrenJoyce9 said:
He also hates Simpson, Peter Taylor, and Ford Fiestas. Nuge is so pissed off he now won't even sign for Doncaster, let alone Real Madrid, unless Whaley is given a flat on the docks, and his best mate Ken Swift gets to bone Linda Evangalista.

Oh, the sorrow. I wish we'd never unearthed this nugget of gold.

Linda agreed too but Derek Shaw wanted to have a go too so Nugent PULLED OUT...