What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

JK

Head Honcho
Staff member
Patron
Councillors have given their backing for Wayne Rooney to be honoured with the Freedom of Derby
giphy.gif
What a fucking nonsense.

Didn't he say he wanted to stay to get the club back up to Championship and he was in it for the long run like @raefil says he did turn down Everton I think as well to stay there
Rooney ‘ruled himself out of the running’ early in the day for the Everton & Burnley jobs. An uncharacteristically smart move by him but, a very big difference between that and ‘turning them down’.

Double J

Advisor to the Owner
Sensational.

Bankrupts the club becoming the highest paid player in the leagues history. Plays for a team that just finished 6th employ him finish 10th.

Was so shit as a player for them, takes over as manager. Nearly relegates them before then relegating them.

Leaves when up shits creek with a 28% win ratio.

Heres the keys to the city fella. Derby dont deserve a football club.

MrHodgeheg123

Tickety-boo
Sensational.

Bankrupts the club becoming the highest paid player in the leagues history. Plays for a team that just finished 6th employ him finish 10th.

Was so shit as a player for them, takes over as manager. Nearly relegates them before then relegating them.

Derby didn't his wages though.
Agree 100% with the rest.

jamesOB

Forum Patron
Patron
Sensational.

Yet his name and the media love in with “what a great job he’s done” means he’s going to walk straight into another job despite only being marginally better than Frank Lampard

northendmanc

Analytical annoyance
Patron
Guess whose plane is for sale?

This is just amazing. So he’s actually completely broke. What on earth was he doing getting to the stage he did with us and Derby, rather than focussing on his own business?! I presume he’s done something really stupid and put everything in bitcoin and lost it all.

Imagine how pissed off Gary Cook must be!

Bobbage

Is it a bird? Is it a plane...?
Patron
So as his company was failing, he continued playing golf😲
A modern day Nero. 🎻🔥🏰

Basically Kirchner is a fucking time waster and can’t even pay his own staff 😂😂

I bet the Riddler and Craig saw this wanker a mile off with no money/assets

Clear to me (with the benefit of hindsight!) his business and funding streams were failing and he was desperately trying to attract new investors, and he was looking to buy a football club on the cheap with what cash he had left in order to secure big loans against it...

Derby were desperate and wouldn't ask the questions or do the checks we did.

simo

Advisor to the Owner
I remember that some were mocked for saying Kirchner was a tyre kicker.
The question was “does he have any money”. The answer was “can’t seem to find any evidence on the internet”.

Then either A/ hmm seems a bit fishy or B/ it’s ok, he’s not hemmings and look at this twitter thread.