PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Official Statement. No Takeover at Present (Confirmed)

Thewhites was working on the sale I have no doubt & he is as gutted as we are that things didn’t work out.
CK hasn’t purchased Derby yet & a lot can happened yet especially if he can’t sort the ground out & points deduction & Ashby who I still think will buy them .
So I think it time to put this thread behind us until the next buyer .

Is Kirchner now using Derby to eventually buy Cardiff?
I really doubt Kirchner has his own available funds to purchasea club outright, I get the feeling he's being backed financially from elsewhere.
It even crossed my mind Rooney may be one of them!. Even the Derby fans have reservations.

Well, after 15 hundred posts I'm still no wiser as to whether it would have been a good or bad thing. Doesn't matter now I suppose if it isn't happening but given a choice I'd have definitely taken the chance of being bitten on the arse purely for the opportunity of a change in direction...

Does anyone ( even the ITK) really know if this would have improved the club or been a bloody disaster? I very much doubt it.

That's what I remembered and was looking for but couldn't find. Thanks Jake ( you'll have to teach me how to search properly one day :) ).........I'm not suggesting for one minute that there is any comparison but there are definite similarities in the tale.... A lot on here fell for it and there are characters out there that do Walter Mitty impressions in order to gain the limelight. Knighton anyone?

Cheers again Jake, I'm saving the link this time as it might be needed again. :D

Maybe reported already but derby telegraph article indicating CK net wealth of £3 to £4 million with quite a few comments from derby fans questioning how could he be in line to buy Derby and how can he be preferred to mike Ashley,feels like this might unravel. There must be other funding he is looking to draw on but it doesn’t feel right otherwise, does feel like we are well out of it