PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Oh and...

..see you at Norwich - I'm not giving up on my club.
Well I hope it’s not too cold for you. Personally I have more sense than to pay and waste my time in the freezing cold to watch us capitulate yet again. That’s not giving up that’s seeing what’s staring you in the face and refusing to condone it.

Fair play to anyone going down to Norwich next Saturday in cold weather etc & with the last 3 results and performances. Hope the players some how get a result and play well.

Fans have all backed and supported the club for the past few seasons now with seasons Tickets & decent away support.
Well, we won there last October against all the odds , 3-2

Fair play to anyone going down to Norwich next Saturday in cold weather etc & with the last 3 results and performances. Hope the players some how get a result and play well.

Fans have all backed and supported the club for the past few seasons now with seasons Tickets & decent away support.
Absolute respect to anyone willing to travel to that game, I can’t even face going to Deepdale, my dad often says that i’m a glory supporter but now he has joined me and missed the last few home games with no plan to return.

There is nothing to suggest we turn this around, 3 points and a good performance against Norwich will mean nothing, with each passing day we are wasting our time with a complete and utter fraud.

Absolute respect to anyone willing to travel to that game, I can’t even face going to Deepdale, my dad often says that i’m a glory supporter but now he has joined me and missed the last few home games with no plan to return.

There is nothing to suggest we turn this around, 3 points and a good performance against Norwich will mean nothing, with each passing day we are wasting our time with a complete and utter fraud.
Time to stop papering over the cracks Wiz

Time to stop papering over the cracks Wiz
Absolutely, I do actually believe in this squad of players, I would like to see the back of a few and additions in January. A new manager could rekindle our season and get us playing some decent stuff. Its not all doom and gloom if Lowe goes quickly. Anyone else simply can’t do any worse so its not even a risk. Lets get it done.

I think it's supposed to get milder next weekend, so that's a positive. The way things have been going, I reckon only @budgierustler, @ernest, and @norfolk white, will be representing PNE in the away enclosure at Carrow Road.
You have my utmost respect, as well as my pity. 👍
I cannot go next Saturday as I have to work, I retire end of the month and my hours have been altered. First time I will have missed seeing us play at Carrow Road since I moved down here in 1993

Well I hope it’s not too cold for you. Personally I have more sense than to pay and waste my time in the freezing cold to watch us capitulate yet again. That’s not giving up that’s seeing what’s staring you in the face and refusing to condone it.
Filth !! hi Joan it was shocking i agree, we actually need a Nobbie Lawton, some of those midfielders in the 60;s were hard as nails ....be good !