PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Old chant

You’ve got to be in yr late 40s or older, to remember one of my favourite/funniest/yet pointless chants.

If the trains are running against Wigan, who’s up for a bit of “ oh I love your big fat belly, you’re 2 big tits, your double chin, your ruby lips, your broken nose, your 2 black eyes, your tattie head , sing Allouette,………oh Allouette

The line before big fat belly won’t be allowed in this forum 🤣

You’ve got to be in yr late 40s or older, to remember one of my favourite/funniest/yet pointless chants.

If the trains are running against Wigan, who’s up for a bit of “ oh I love your big fat belly, you’re 2 big tits, your double chin, your ruby lips, your broken nose, your 2 black eyes, your tattie head , sing Allouette,………oh Allouette

An all time classic!😁👍

Only 21 but love it myself. Mum told me about it and now hates it whenever I start the song haha. Sang it with some family friends (50+) on coach journey back from Coventry, another young lad who knew it too. Would love for it to be revived properly though!

“ Your Juicy Q “

Walsall away , Boxing Day 1976…… Cans of Boddingtons and a good sing song on the train

I'm probably in the minority of a certain age, but I hated it. Always regarded it as a Rugby Union song.

Though I agree Walsall away in '76 was good - Alex Bruce winner in the last minute after they'd been all over us for 89 minutes if I remember correctly. Roy Tunks had a blinder.

“ Your Juicy Q “

Walsall away , Boxing Day 1976…… Cans of Boddingtons and a good sing song on the train

Though I agree Walsall away in '76 was good - Alex Bruce winner in the last minute after they'd been all over us for 89 minutes if I remember correctly. Roy Tunks had a blinder.
Best display I have ever witnessed by a North End keeper, Far Away ,Far Away :)

Another one to jog the little grey cells....
'Steam'....then later on 'Bananarama'

NA NA NA NA.....NA NA NA NA......
HEY HEY HEY.....PRESTON NORTH END

repeat as nauseaum

Think we still do it ?

Another one to jog the little grey cells....
'Steam'....then later on 'Bananarama'

NA NA NA NA.....NA NA NA NA......
HEY HEY HEY.....PRESTON NORTH END

repeat as nauseaum

Think we still do it ?
It had short revival about 4/5 years ago. One game in particular, I think it was at Brentford but not 100% sure because I wasn’t there, but it was sung through almost the whole game by all accounts. I remember it because the home fans were full of praise for the Nobbers that day. It was a sizeable away following too.