PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Old PNE Songs

Some songs have obviously become un PC over the years, so the one that has gone forever is our taunt to the Blackpool fans about their town being full of ginger beers :LOL:

I did use to like " Follow, Follow we are the Deepdale Boys, follow follow we are the Deepdale boys and if you are a Blackpool fan surrender or you'll die, we will follow the North End ! "

I did use to like " Follow, Follow we are the Deepdale Boys, follow follow we are the Deepdale boys and if you are a Blackpool fan surrender or you'll die, we will follow the North End ! "
Still sung a lot at away matches that one, Ando 👍

Not so much an old song, but one that i still enjoy seeing now......... " Jump around if you hate Blackpool, Jump around if you hate Blackpool .... etc etc "

Not so much an old song, but one that i still enjoy seeing now......... " Jump around if you hate Blackpool, Jump around if you hate Blackpool .... etc etc "
To gain popularity with the support, Gary Peters often used to jump around, when that particular song was sung. I remember once, when he mingled with the PNE fans on the away end, before a game at Shrewsbury. I can't imagine AN being so fan friendly.

and more of a chant than a song, back in the days when PNE could score from a corner rather than Gally showing "such quality" (and hitting the first defender) with Mr Allardyce at centre back every corner was greeted with:

Big Sam
Pick him out
(repeat)