Reserve
Major route improvements between Crewe and Warrington Bank Quay
Routes:
London - Stafford - Liverpool
London - The North West - Glasgow
Date: Saturday 16 November
What is happening?
From 20.00 onwards the following will apply:
Services on the London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street route, will start / terminate at Crewe.
Services on the London to Preston / Scotland routes, will start from / terminate at Warrington Bank Quay.
Services on the Birmingham to Scotland route, will be diverted between Crewe and Warrington Bank Quay via Chester (not calling).
Alternative route:
Rail replacement coaches will operate as detailed below
Crewe - Runcorn - Liverpool Lime Street
Crewe - Warrington Bank Quay - Wigan North Western
Crewe - Warrington Bank Quay
Crewe - Preston
Advice:
The last through services are as followes:
London Euston to Liverpool LIme Street 1807.
Liverpool Lime Street to London Euston at 1848.
London Euston to Glasgow Central will depart at 1757.
Glasgow Central to London Euston at 1640.

What's the situation with Sunday services?

Guest.

Forum Patron
Patron
What's the situation with Sunday services?

Routes:
Date: Sunday 17 November
What is happening?
Until midday onwards the following will apply:
Services on the London Euston to Liverpool Lime Street route, will start / terminate at Crewe.
Services on the London to Preston / Scotland routes, will start from / terminate at Warrington Bank Quay.
Services on the Birmingham to Scotland route, will be diverted between Crewe and Warrington Bank Quay via Chester (not calling).
Passengers on the London to Scotland route are advised to change at either, Crewe, Warrington Bank Quay or Preston, onto the Birmingham to Scotland services.
Services from Glasgow Central will start from Carlisle at booked time, with the exception of the 0937 departure, this service will depart from Lancaster at booked time.
Alternative route:
Rail replacement coaches will operate in both directions between:

And in the following directions:
Runcorn to Crewe
Wigan North Western to Warrington Bank Quay to Crewe
Preston to Crewe
Preston to Wigan North Western to warrington Bank Quay to Crewe

Roytrunks

Reserve
Routes:
Date: Sunday 17 November
What is happening?
Until midday onwards the following will apply:
Passengers on the London to Scotland route are advised to change at either, Crewe, Warrington Bank Quay or Preston, onto the Birmingham to Scotland services.
Services from Glasgow Central will start from Carlisle at booked time, with the exception of the 0937 departure, this service will depart from Lancaster at booked time.
Alternative route:
Rail replacement coaches will operate in both directions between:

And in the following directions:
Runcorn to Crewe
Wigan North Western to Warrington Bank Quay to Crewe
Preston to Crewe
Preston to Wigan North Western to warrington Bank Quay to Crewe

Thanks for the update but its not clear what the timescales are for this. What does "until midday onwards" mean? Are these disruptions from midday or up until midday? Ta.

Kathryn

Advisor to the Owner
Thanks for the update but its not clear what the timescales are for this. What does "until midday onwards" mean? Are these disruptions from midday or up until midday? Ta.

Probably means they are due to finish at midday but are likely to overrun.

WFG

First Team

Waddie

Forum Patron
Patron
7.58 but I might have to bring my dog and tell the good lady I'm taking it a long walk. This isn't funny I am not meant to be there.

Hope you and Rex are safely on the train. Mind out for all those ruffians and don't start your baggin just yet.
Me, I'm just about to start work.