PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Our form this year

I called Barnsley a " Flash in the Pan " the other day, but boy what a flash in the pan they have been !!!!

Well done to them..........
We brought in Flash Gordon in January, but he can’t even get a full game.😉

and yet still some people think we should have kept Neil !!!
and there lies the problem.......... Risdale probably thinks that a strike force of Evans, Moult, Maguire and Riis will suffice next season.....
Your second post illustrates clearly that addressing the issue in your first was only a part of the problem that has to be dealt with.

We brought in Flash Gordon in January, but he can’t even get a full game.😉
Don't know whether he's become demoralised but his threat seems to have fizzled out somewhat in his, admittedly limited, time on the pitch.
Those two games against QPR and Huddersfield he looked lively and a threat albeit without an end product. Thought it was just at matter of time at that stage but as happens too often with us he has gone backwards.

Don't know whether he's become demoralised but his threat seems to have fizzled out somewhat in his, admittedly limited, time on the pitch.
Those two games against QPR and Huddersfield he looked lively and a threat albeit without an end product. Thought it was just at matter of time at that stage but as happens too often with us he has gone backwards.
When we play 3-5-2 there is no place for him in that system and when he’s played in the normal 4-2-3-1 he’s looked isolated to me because the full backs haven’t really pushed up enough. All in all we have had a talent that we’ve not really exploited and I can’t see him wanting to return as it stands.

And Riis.

Get it over with - when's the fixtures out......!

I'd go with demoralised , if you compare him to Riis it's almost carbon copy, player arrives and makes us all sit up and take notice, all of the sudden they just fizzle out.
I don't know what's going on behind the scene's but something is not right, good players don't just turn crap or lose interest, hell fire look at Riis and Gordon's mugs, one looks like he wished he'd never signed and t'uther looks like he can't wait for the season to end so he can piss off.

11 goals in 19 games it's beyond pathetic.
Completely agree.

And were still giving these fools new contracts. Yet in the last 24 hours, I’ve been called a lashed, a troll, and other superlatives for suggesting this isn’t good enough.

Just gave a 32 year old who’s led the line in 15 of these 19 games a new contract ffs. Yet fans on here are happy with that business. Do me a favour.

I remember when we got relegated from the top division the team's failure to score had journalists querying what PP stood for , Powder Puff. They wear it well this lot.