Our last 12 games..........

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
W8
D4
L0

In that time weve gone from fighting relegation to just outside the play offs on goal difference only.

This International break could not have come at a better time because right now we look out on our feet, a very good time to re-charge our batteries for the business end of the season.

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
W8
D4
L0

In that time weve gone from fighting relegation to just outside the play offs on goal difference only.

This International break could not have come at a better time because right now we look out on our feet, a very good time to re-charge our batteries for the business end of the season.
I'd be taking the lads away. Bit of warm weather training. Hemmings needs to get his hand in his pocket. This could be it.

It's gonna be close for the playoffs.
Will injuries will kill us at the end of the season like they did at the beginning?
For once we are getting the run of the green at the moment.
I just hope it holds!!!!

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
It's gonna be close for the playoffs.
Will injuries will kill us at the end of the season like they did at the beginning?
For once we are getting the run of the green at the moment.
I just hope it holds!!!!

Two weeks to get over injuries though! Maybe this season is conspiring in our favour rather than against us perhaps this is it for us as last.

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
We wanted to go to Spain in summer for pre-season, but nope, Fota Island it was...

I don’t like the idea of them going anywhere before the season ends including play offs if we are in them. The players are then mentally on holiday and less focused on the job at hand. Pre season I don’t care.

pnenycx

First Team
I'd be taking the lads away. Bit of warm weather training. Hemmings needs to get his hand in his pocket. This could be it.
Nah no namby pamby BS, let the players have a couple of days off and then back to intensive training with players spending time with their families. Don't change a winning routine.

epsilon

Reserve
raefil, that's a wonderful statistic

should've done it myself 😉

It's amazing that after 12 games, we are still 'inside' that target.

And Ipswich took 2 points away from Bristol City and Forest in their last 2 games. QPR took two away from HULL...

JoeyPne09

First Team
I hope we come back from the international break strong unlike last year, where we headed into it after just beating Sunderland and in 8th position to then all but kill our play off hopes 2 weeks later when we got thrashed by Wednesday and then lost our following 2 games to Derby and Reading. Hopefully this year we can carry on where we left off.

paddysr

Staff member
Patron
I think the team spirit we have with this set of lads is really counting for something. Declan Rudd ran the length of the pitch to celebrate yesterday and anyone who follows the lads on social media will know the passion that those on the sidelines have for their team mates and the success of the club.

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
I hope we come back from the international break strong unlike last year, where we headed into it after just beating Sunderland and in 8th position to then all but kill our play off hopes 2 weeks later when we got thrashed by Wednesday and then lost our following 2 games to Derby and Reading. Hopefully this year we can carry on where we left off.
And who do we play on the 30th 😯?