Our new manager is currently managing the top team in Div1

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Brentford commentators reckon AN’s tactics were spot on and he got the better of Frank.
Called him a master tactician in the build up.

Always interesting to see how other teams rate our manager. The comparisons with Leeds but not having the players to keep the pressing style going all season were certainly an interesting observation and not one many would disagree with.

tipping.stuart

Youth Team
Michael Appleton. ....
AN is not even picking a side that is playing to its strengths . Nor am I convinced his history of player purchases stands up too well.
Appleton seems to have an uncanny knack of delivering excellent team performances in his managerial career than even AN will do. Time for Trevor to act soon.
Shut up.

sports rehab

Forum Patron
Patron
Michael Appleton. ....
AN is not even picking a side that is playing to its strengths . Nor am I convinced his history of player purchases stands up too well.
Appleton seems to have an uncanny knack of delivering excellent team performances in his managerial career than even AN will do. Time for Trevor to act soon.
full that, because last week our next manager is now managing a team in the bottom 4 of Division 1.... Mr Fleetwood !

sports rehab

Forum Patron
Patron
Bielsa, the Godfather of Football, rates PNE as a team - which means Alex Neil - and that, my friends, will do for me as it should do for you, too.
interesting that the Brentford commentary on IFollow described our performance as Leeds'esq......the high press; lots of energy.
They said no team had done to Brentford what we did to them today......

if only we had Patrick Bamford ...

sapphire

First Team
Michael Appleton. ....
Oh do one - were a few games in and would you have wrote that after the Brentford result ?