P.M Boris Johnson

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
Yep we really need to import more than 500 serious injuries and more than a dozen deaths.

Like French wine and cheese, French violence is just so much more sophisticated.

Its a shitfest and we need to keep well away from it.

Coming back to the French way of protesting....we sure this is as radical as they get

(joking aside the rest of their twitter feed looks like a police reel)

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Some of them were, mainly the Yorkshire Miners led by Scargill who loved the situstion of being arrested, he thought it favoured his cause
Wrong

And as I said much earlier Joe Gormley would never have led the Union into that position, and he didn't do too bad for the Miners did he?
You saying it was the miners fault John?

portisheadpete

Advisor to the Owner
That bit at the bottom.

Unemployment is lower......Slave labour/zero hour contracts
Schools better.........Bollocks. They’re run by stats not education.
Wages higher......for the few or lower than inflation.

Toby Young is a knob.
Feeding my prejudice, anyone called Toby is likely to be a knob. Reading his Wikipedia page indicates hes lied and cheated his way through life. Which is a charter these days for being a top celebrity tory supporter. From the leader downwards its a requirement to tell it how it isnt across all media.

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
Feeding my prejudice, anyone called Toby is likely to be a knob. Reading his Wikipedia page indicates hes lied and cheated his way through life. Which is a charter these days for being a top celebrity tory supporter. From the leader downwards its a requirement to tell it how it isnt across all media.
Toby
Jug

Jug
Mug

mug
Cup

Cup
Pup

Pup
Dog

dog
Log

log
Turd

Turd
Tory

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Toby Young is a c@nt. Always has been, always will be.

Winkytinky

Forum Patron
Patron
He made an admission not so long ago that if it wasn't for his wife keeping him on the straight and narrow he'd probably have been a sexual predator.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron

portisheadpete

Advisor to the Owner
And yet the bbc regularly has him on as a reviewer. Call me old fashioned, but he should be shunned and forgotten as a scoundrel of the first order. Its not funny that we have people paraded on tv as learned when they have only have one interest - self.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
Anyone thinking BJ will be a puppet for the White House and Trump may think again.
Interesting and difficult case for Johnson.
Actually- although I am no security expert, I don’t rule out the possibility that Trump has it right on this one. China has routinely abused its position and stolen Intellectual Property and who knows what else? They need standing up to- and maybe this is or isn’t one place to do that. Need better technical experts than me to determine that.

paddysr

Bearded Beauty
Staff member
Patron
Interesting and difficult case for Johnson.
Actually- although I am no security expert, I don’t rule out the possibility that Trump has it right on this one. China has routinely abused its position and stolen Intellectual Property and who knows what else? They need standing up to- and maybe this is or isn’t one place to do that. Need better technical experts than me to determine that.
He doesnt. Pretty much all the kit that is currently in the exchanges is either Fujitsu or Huawei so we are going to be at no more risk than we currently are.

jakehake

Preachs PA
Staff member
Patron
It's all a bit bizarre, China, North Korea and Russia are probably the 3 biggest cyber criminal states operating nefariously (i.e. the US is probably more active but not in the same manner...though maybe some would think otherwise). All 3 would happily destabilize the Western financial system/economies quite happily and lurking in the networks is exactly how they have operated so far, giving them a potential open door based on what they already know about them seems, intriguing to say the least. Guess we need everyone to be our friends though now no matter how much of a loose cannon the rest of the world may see them

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
He doesnt. Pretty much all the kit that is currently in the exchanges is either Fujitsu or Huawei so we are going to be at no more risk than we currently are.
I didn’t know they already have a big foot in the door. But isn’t the step to 5G big enough to make it a good place to review?
Is the whole 5G thing being overhyped? From what I heard, as a layman, it’s a big step forward and I would have guessed that it would render us much more vulnerable if we use a potentially malicious supplier now - and if they were malicious in the past , on more “basic” technology, I would hope that is now more easily detected.