P.M Boris Johnson

Strongbow

Forum Patron
Patron
And they seem to have been two single people. Unless I’m missing something, it’s the usual Sun tittle tattle designed to divert us away from the real shenanigans.

Not sure of their marital status tbh wld, just like a bit of tittle tattle tbh ;)

wld

Forum Patron
Patron
Not sure of their marital status tbh wld, just like a bit of tittle tattle tbh ;)

Have you got a back catalogue of titbits? For those uninitiated, it was a magazine full of ‘human interest’ stories of the sensationalist variety, one that I know because my grandma used to enjoy it and I found the name amusing!

Strongbow

Forum Patron
Patron
Have you got a back catalogue of titbits? For those uninitiated, it was a magazine full of ‘human interest’ stories of the sensationalist variety, one that I know because my grandma used to enjoy it and I found the name amusing!

Fair cop, a little tittle tattle can go along way on this forum, will do a bit of digging and report back ;) "will start with bed hopping MP's "

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron

I need my dictionary to understand all Boris’s failings - but very good! This is a good bit...

“He has mastered the use of error, omission, exaggeration, diminution, equivocation and flat denial. He has perfected casuistry, circumlocution, false equivalence and false analogy. He is equally adept at the ironic jest, the fib and the grand lie; the weasel word and the half-truth; the hyperbolic lie, the obvious lie, and the bullshit lie – which may inadvertently be true.”

nigelscamelcoat

Advisor to the Owner
Lackford (SNP) just asked Johnson about the new fishing agreement highlighting the difficulties facing the Scottish fishing industry. Guess what front Johnson- nothing-he rabbited on about independence, Hoyle let get away with it.