P.M Boris Johnson

Portishead

Manager
Yeah, but Peppa Pig is worth £6 billion. And the BBC rejected it, don't you know.
I watched his car crash. He managed to pour shite over the BBC and the civil service simultaneously as he lauded the porky franchise. Like a broken record. Never misses an opportunity to present himself as a human incarnation of the Daily Mail front page. Whilst failing to mention that his own Brexit implementation failure is continuing to cripple the touring arts industry worth billions over time because of visa inertia, logjam and disagreement. What a twat.

outreacher

Respect Nature
Patron
I would prefer the 'Teflon Clown' to stay as PM until he can be nailed on a criminal charge, as in the case the GLA are compiling against him. Then maybe he won't be entitled to the ex-PM's benefits for life, including a £120k annual allowance, company Jaguar and police protection.

Portishead

Manager
I would prefer the 'Teflon Clown' to stay as PM until he can be nailed on a criminal charge, as in the case the GLA are compiling against him. Then maybe he won't be entitled to the ex-PM's benefits for life, including a £120k annual allowance, company Jaguar and police protection.

Agree. Id prefer he stayed because hes becoming fast a liability for the next election. I fear they reinvent again and I can see Sunak as being a much more attractive option to the voters.

Portishead

Manager
Will they believe that one’s lies too about all things including “levelling up”.

What stupid wankers voted Tory believing that was ever going to happen? 🤣🤣🤣

The problem is that if youre downtrodden in a community but want to pull yourself up by the bootstraps, you dont then want the state to come along and take more than a fair share off you individually to pay for those that didnt try much and drew miners pension, compensation and disability. Theres a lot of that community sentiment that drives support for the tories.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
TV channels around the world must be filled with comedy half hour, showing clips of the 'Clown' and the most ridiculous Government ever to be elected on this planet.
I saw one CBI attendee - saying what a great speech it was. Funny. Uplifting. (she was a CEO of something or other).

To be honest - in isolation, the car noise brum brum bit was ok IMO and absolutely didn’t deserve ridicule. Imo, that level of humour is acceptable from a PM - more engaging that dull dullness. But within the car crash of that speech, most of his supporters must surely cringe. Dreadful.