PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Back Bench MP Boris Johnson

Not sure of their marital status tbh wld, just like a bit of tittle tattle tbh ;)

Have you got a back catalogue of titbits? For those uninitiated, it was a magazine full of ‘human interest’ stories of the sensationalist variety, one that I know because my grandma used to enjoy it and I found the name amusing!

Have you got a back catalogue of titbits? For those uninitiated, it was a magazine full of ‘human interest’ stories of the sensationalist variety, one that I know because my grandma used to enjoy it and I found the name amusing!

Fair cop, a little tittle tattle can go along way on this forum, will do a bit of digging and report back ;) "will start with bed hopping MP's "

For balance was this aimed at just me or will you be offering the same advise to another poster on here who has stated a rumour about Bojo and his own 'relationships' ?
I take that answer as confirmation of your residency in Gullible City.

Where is he? Disappeared again? Clearly he cant compete with Marcus but thats no reason for the PM to cower under a stone hiding.

I need my dictionary to understand all Boris’s failings - but very good! This is a good bit...

“He has mastered the use of error, omission, exaggeration, diminution, equivocation and flat denial. He has perfected casuistry, circumlocution, false equivalence and false analogy. He is equally adept at the ironic jest, the fib and the grand lie; the weasel word and the half-truth; the hyperbolic lie, the obvious lie, and the bullshit lie – which may inadvertently be true.”

Lackford (SNP) just asked Johnson about the new fishing agreement highlighting the difficulties facing the Scottish fishing industry. Guess what front Johnson- nothing-he rabbited on about independence, Hoyle let get away with it.