PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Parade of old players tommorow

Re: Parade of old players tommorow

brianherron said:
Maybe it depended where you was sitting - the volume was highest for Big Sam round where I was sat in STFS

Fair enough, i feel sorry for the other 'legends' though LOL

Stoned Rose said:
I guessing that both him and Bwain are employees at Leyland Trucks?

Correct, for the time being. I can't stand it, so I'm setting up as a kitchen appliance repair-man again, reduced rates to members of this site:D

Bwian said:
Correct, for the time being. I can't stand it, so I'm setting up as a kitchen appliance repair-man again, reduced rates to members of this site:D

What does Bryson do there :confused: did he go off & get re-educated?

Stoned Rose said:
I thought that Big Sam looked as if he was quite touched by the ovation that he got from the Preston faithful after what was, after all, his first public appearance after what must have been a traumatic week for him with regards to the BBC’s allegations.

Thought that maybe he wasn’t so sure what kind of reception he’d get after all that shite?

Top bloke in my book!

I'll reserve judgement on that..let's wait and see....I'm not at all convinced by his denials.