PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Paris - Terrorist Attack

sliper

Patron
It seems he's trying to say the Shooting didn't really happen.

Some of the thought processes of people on here are strange to say the least.

Some folks see the hand of the Zionists in every terrorist act.. as I understand it. The argument goes that it isn't a real video of events it is staged (because they are too casual.. too professional so obviously trained by Mossad.. and no blood) to cause outrage and anti Muslim feeling in France (thereby benefiting Israel) according to the reports France and the EU has recently declared Israels occupation of Palestine "criminal" and Israel a pariah state.

I've even heard it suggested that the Japanese Tsunami was a Zionist act (using advanced secret US equipment to trigger the earthquake) in reprisal for Japans position on Israel.

There is this whole counter internet based argument out there that seems to assume that everything reported in the media is false.. and has a whole set of "proofs" to support its position. These counter arguments generally blame Zionists for pretty much everything.

Don't shoot the messenger..

Last edited:

WakeUp

Patron
Which bit cha, the events in Paris or the shite written across the last few pages?

I'm waiting for one of the usual suspects to try and play the 'it was an Israeli/Mossad staged attack' card like that nutjob 'free Palestine' woman has.

The usual suspects are claiming false flag, check out beforeitsnews.com.

They could at least give it a few days before making this shit up, this is what comes with freedom of speech.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
The usual suspects are claiming false flag, check out beforeitsnews.com.

They could at least give it a few days before making this shit up, this is what comes with freedom of speech.

Whos claimed false flag? And surely this whole attrocity was an attack on the freedom of speech?

Edit: apologies, just saw the link

Not being funny but what on earth has Israel/Mossad got to do with 2 nutters gunning down defenseless people in france?

http://aanirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/mossad-attacks-paris.html

This isn't the only website stating the whole thing was a Mossad plot. A big piece of 'evidence' supporting their claim is.... the 'shooting' of the police officer outside.

The leader of 'Free Palestine' (I can't for the life of me remember her name) has said the whole incident is about reducing support for Palestine in France who I believe voted in their favour at the talks that followed the recent upsurge in the middle east conflict.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron

This isn't the only website stating the whole thing was a Mossad plot. A big piece of 'evidence' supporting their claim is.... the 'shooting' of the police officer outside.

The leader of 'Free Palestine' (I can't for the life of me remember her name) has said the whole incident is about reducing support for Palestine in France who I believe voted in their favour at the talks that followed the recent upsurge in the middle east conflict.

Interesting theory. Not one I buy into though.

sliper

Patron

I'm not sure who these folks attribute things like the attack on the shopping mall in Kenya.. the school and Cathedral in Pakistan and numerous other atrocities that have no obvious CIA/Mossad connection to ?

Guinness

Hates lashers!
Patron

Its this sort of not our fault mindset that is turning people against muslims, not the nutters shooting up places.

Any news re hostages?

Bottom left of the picture showing hostages being ushered away by officers.

B67ABxKIYAMmngg.png

Lord Edgington

Patron
Latest reports
Four hostages killed
Awful
Looks like they had to go in no matter what

Three terrorist dead and one has allegedly escaped from the kosher market

Lee Rigby
Nairobi
Sydney
Paris

This really is so worrying - we need to be so vigilant and if ever we relied on the security services this is the time

Last edited:

Preston Lad

Patron
French media now reporting that there was a second gunman in the Kosher market who was an unknown male and he has escaped!

:(