What's new
PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Paris - Terrorist Attack

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
Terrible for those innocents who were killed.

With regard to the terrorists, I think the French police were right to shoot to kill.

The scumbags should be shown no mercy.

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
yes, if they are dead we can't find out what "makes them tick" we can only hope that some decide to turn away from this and shed some light.

deany

Forum Patron
Patron
Agree but a pity theyre taking their reasonings to the grave with them.

And.... it could make them seen as "martyrs" to some nut bags when they are killed.

If they want to martyr themselves why not keep them alive and locked up?

It also gives you potential access to intelligence to help prevent future events from happening.

Benizz

Reserve
And.... it could make them seen as "martyrs" to some nut bags when they are killed.

If they want to martyr themselves why not keep them alive and locked up?

It also gives you potential access to intelligence to help prevent future events from happening.

Maybe they were promised 72 virgins :rolleyes:

Bardas

Putin – khuylo
Patron
It was always going to end in their death.

Only way it could have ended differently would involve luck..such as a sniper seriously wounding and disarming one or more.

Bardas

Putin – khuylo
Patron
It was always going to end in their death.

Only way it could have ended differently would involve luck..such as a sniper seriously wounding and disarming one or more.

Exactly.

Heavily armed cop killers seeking death whilst killing more cops ....versus cops not wanting anyone to get killed and having orders to kill on sight.

A chat was never going to work.

Preston Lad

Forum Patron
Patron
Really? There was about 2,000 police surrounding it!

That's what Sky news were saying the French press had reported.

Don't know if it's been confirmed.

They had been reporting all day that a woman was involved in the Kosher Market incident.

It seems as though she's vanished into thin air!!

Benizz

Reserve
Maybe. Hence my point. Keep em alive. No virgins then :)

I know, I was being flippant. They knew and everyone else knew how it was going to end.
For "martyrs", it may depend on how they died ie whether they did come out in some sort of "samurai charge", "death by cop", or whether the chance was there to take them out. One way or the other they would not be taken alive.

AndySaville

Advisor to the Owner
What is starting to annoy me is the fact the majority of the extremist Islamics who have committed recent murders in France, Australia, Britain etc have all been 'known to the security forces'.

Time to start taking action on these 'known' suspects before they start killing innocent people.

Itchy

Banned
What is starting to annoy me is the fact the majority of the extremist Islamics who have committed recent murders in France, Australia, Britain etc have all been 'known to the security forces'.

Time to start taking action on these 'known' suspects before they start killing innocent people.

Known to police. Once we start changing laws to throw people in jail because we suspect they may commit a crime arent we then giving the terrorists what they want. Fortunately we have a system were you need to have committed a crime before being thrown in jail. And as for surveillance there would be thousands of fundamentalist muslims "known" to police.

OP
Regardless

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron

Unfortunately, it seems that there are too many of the fuckers.

raefil

Dolly Patron
Patron
10906189_845505635513678_8964369953997711651_n.jpg