PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Paris - Terrorist Attack

10906189_845505635513678_8964369953997711651_n.jpg

What else could they say ?
Are you a muslim Raefil you seem to defend them a lot.

Last edited:
today in Nice, why oh why do we sem so apathetic to similar events that happen in our country?

B6_Vd7-CYAMpZep.jpg

Like I said on the other thread.

Same reasons that , unlike what happened in France, our media is not reproducing the Mohammed cartoons en masse as an act of defiance, and in the name of freedom of speech.

today in Nice, why oh why do we sem so apathetic to similar events that happen in our country?

B6_Vd7-CYAMpZep.jpg

Not so - its more in their culture to take to the streets - we take a stiff upper lip approach and Id suggest are more determined to show we are unmoved. After the London tube bombings, there wasnt apathy as I recall.

Last edited:
Only in public buildings - they've also banned the cross.

Think it's a good move myself. Removing religious idols/symbols/clothing in public meeting places is the first step.

I stand to be corrected, but I thought it was public space, not just buildings. Ie they can't be worn on the street.

The point I'm making is that we seem to be afraid of doing anything that might be perceived to be anti Islam, whereas the French don't have that same fear , and that is one of the reasons why they take to the streets. I suspect we will see French flags flying in the marches today. We can't fly ours without fear of being branded racist.

I agree with the other point made though too. The French have a history of marching, whereas we do tend to be a bit stiff upper lip in our response.

I thing the tide is turning. People in this country are getting fed up of pussy footing around muslims.

What else could they say ?.

I`ve been giving this a lot of thought.

I`d like to see mullahs and immans endorse the concept (which I believe is present within islamic teachings) that the customs and laws of other countries have precedence over sharia law.

Sharia is officially incompatible with western democracy (according to the EU,) and it is part of sharia law that insulting islam can be met with violence.

A surprisingly high proportion of home grown muslims (around 30 % in the UK) support sharia and attacks upon those who they feel insult islam... these are mostly young muslims..exactly the ones who are the biggest threat, and most likely to become further radicalised and take action.

Censoring the media won't stop Islamists, they have their agenda regardless of what we say and do. Sometimes our governments give them excuses to air their hate fulled mentalities but they have then irrespective of what we do.

However, the truth about Islam should be talked about freely in Britain and Europe so that everyone, muslim and non-muslim alike can form there own opinion on the matter and not give the Islamist a cloak to hide behind.

Do I believe that a middle aged bloke who lived in the desert 1,500 years ago received a message from God and was decreed the greatest example of mankind who ever lived and that everyone should follow his example? No, of course not.

Do I believe that Muhammad was a paranoid schizophrenic mass murdering peodophile? Yes.

A paranoid schizophrenic hears voices - i.e. a message from God.

Muhammad and his followers gained control of Arabia by force - or jihad.

Muhammad married a child. In Arabia in the 6th Century it could be argued it was part of tribe custom. However, the West and the vast majority of the world has moved on from this concept so it needs to be talked about, even if this is sometimes in a negative manner.