PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Paris - Terrorist Attack

I'm ex senior service too, but I never trained with an AK-47! ;)

Understand the safest place to stand is directly in front of them. The innacuracy is legendary.

Now there`s where they should be looking for conspiracy if it`s an AK..:)

I was 1 shot away from getting my marksman badge with the 80 .
Even in that video there is a small kick , that is with it pressed in to the shoulder and held firmly .

Ive only ever shot an air rifle and that was bad enough. :)

There is a force when firing a gun , even a hand gun fired from the proper stance causes a kick in the body of the firer .

Now the gun in question even though it was fired in a non supported position didn't kick at all . It looks wrong .

It Looked Wrong??? You've said this several times already, and been backed up by the "odd couple". Is there a right way to be murderd in your warped minds? Unbelievable !!!

It Looked Wrong??? You've said this several times already, and been backed up by the "odd couple". Is there a right way to be murderd in your warped minds? Unbelievable !!!

I don't know why you feel the need to start with personal insults.
Nobody here condones terrorism. We are all opposed to it.

Don't really care if nobody backs me up , I saw it , it didn't look quite right and still doesn't .
Not sure why that makes me warped

I was 1 shot away from getting my marksman badge with the 80 .
Even in that video there is a small kick , that is with it pressed in to the shoulder and held firmly .

The video is filmed on a shitty camera phone and from quite a distance. A small kick aint going to be that noticeable.

Which bit cha, the events in Paris or the shite written across the last few pages?

I'm waiting for one of the usual suspects to try and play the 'it was an Israeli/Mossad staged attack' card like that nutjob 'free Palestine' woman has.

The only thing that's " odd " and " wrong " is the bollocks I've just wasted 5 minutes of my life reading............... the events themselves are just horrendous.

Which bit cha, the events in Paris or the shite written across the last few pages?

I'm waiting for one of the usual suspects to try and play the 'it was an Israeli/Mossad staged attack' card like that nutjob 'free Palestine' woman has.

Ha ha . Nobody has brought that up on here , in fact nobody has even gone anywhere near saying that so not sure why you felt the need to bring it up .

Strange .

Ha ha . Nobody has brought that up on here , in fact nobody has even gone anywhere near saying that so not sure why you felt the need to bring it up .

Strange .

The strange thing is that youve said it looks odd but then have failed to explain what the implications are, in your view, of this oddness. So, please explain what conclusions you draw: enough people have asked you and you have remained silent on the matter.

Not being funny but what on earth has Israel/Mossad got to do with 2 nutters gunning down defenseless people in france?

There's been a shootout earlier this morning and the two brothers/murdering cunts, have taken hostages and are holed up on an industrial estate.

They are surrounded by the police.