PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Paris - Terrorist Attack

Remember this has nothing to do with the attackers religion! :rolleyes:

France has been getting more and more far right, this could be the final straw. Cant say i blame them if they do toughen up.

Apprently they were shouting " We have avenged the prophet"

Im sure if the sky fairy was that pissed off he would do it himself...

Fucking barbaric animals

Apprently they were shouting " We have avenged the prophet"

Im sure if the sky fairy was that pissed off he would do it himself...

Fucking barbaric animals

So if we do away with religion we do away with terrorists ? i ask because were does that leave the likes of Pol Pot ?

Why are you asking me that question?

What the fuck does Pol Pot have to do with a bunch of fuckwits killing innocent people in Paris?

Remember this has nothing to do with the attackers religion! :rolleyes:

France has been getting more and more far right, this could be the final straw. Cant say i blame them if they do toughen up.
Fuck me right wing Frenchies, they got anymore heads to cut off.. Seriously the French right wing must be approaching the UK greens. Mossy nailed it religious nutbags dri en to hate by the Murdoch press. Very fucking sad.

Why are you asking me that question?

What the fuck does Pol Pot have to do with a bunch of fuckwits killing innocent people in Paris?

Because if it wasn't in the name of religion these horrible bastards would still find a reason and reading your pathetic sky fairy remark i just thought i would ask as Pot was an atheist

There are nutjobs in every religion but for mass murdering loon balls it takes a lot to beat the American government , with a special mention to our own collection of lunatics .
Iraq , 1 million dead and still counting .
Syria
Libya
Afghan

And then people wonder why there is a ever increasing number of lunatics that just happen to be Islamic .

An attack on a satirical magazine. The thing that worries me is the whole world gets offended way to easy these days
Just take a look at this website recently. Mix in a bit of religious hate indoctrination with the promise of eternal life and some dumb fu ks gonna go for it.

Because if it wasn't in the name of religion these horrible bastards would still find a reason and reading your pathetic sky fairy remark i just thought i would ask as Pot was an atheist

ha ha.

Whats wrong with that? Am I not allowed to say that now? Are you going to lob my head off or shoot me?

He may have been an atheist but did not use that as an excuse to murder.

There are nutjobs in every religion but for mass murdering loon balls it takes a lot to beat the American government , with a special mention to our own collection of lunatics .
Iraq , 1 million dead and still counting .
Syria
Libya
Afghan

And then people wonder why there is a ever increasing number of lunatics that just happen to be Islamic .

True dat.

Check out the holy wars story's mate

Come on Dirk, are we now using acts of terror committed in the dark ages as an excuse to murder in todays supposedly civilised world?

Other religions have moved on and whilst they are all still built around fairy stories, these enlightened religions have changed their ways.

Islam has had no such reformation and the word of the prophet in the quran is still taken word for word. Any form of other interpretation is blasphemy and punishable by, wait for it...... death or extreme violence.

I can't believe Sky News have shown the moment they ran over to an already wounded policeman before shooting him dead.

The policeman is blurred out but still!!

Why give the sick, twisted fucks the publicity they crave!!!

All this on daytime TV.