Parking eye takes over RPH and Chorley Hospital car parking

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
raefil;n3409153 said:
The first thing theyve done is to introduce charges to cancer patients and patients using Kidney Dialysis machines.

Didnt the bastard who owns this used to be a director at PNE?

https://www.lep.co.uk/news/health/new-parking-charges-at-lancashire-hospitals-who-pays-what-and-who-is-eligible-for-concessions-1-9479141

Time to follow our friends across the channels lead and get those yellow jackets out.
Oh I wish. Mind it will take not much more, the anger is well and truly coming to the boil, about so many things.

222Mark

Serial killer of note
Patron
So who decides if a family member is gravely ill so you'd receive a concession? Some spotty faced parking eye employee? I'd stick the ticket up his backside.

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
What is particularly sad is all the expense they have gone to, to make sure they can make people more miserable even when they are facing some of the darkest times of their lives. Dear god, how low will the greedy shits stoop!

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
Joanpne;n3409230 said:
What is particularly sad is all the expense they have gone to, to make sure they can make people more miserable even when they are facing some of the darkest times of their lives. Dear god, how low will the greedy shits stoop!
Ive reposted that comment on twitter, Joan.

A truly heartbreaking indictment of Britain 2018

Nobber

Forum Patron
Patron
It’s not even like you have a bloody choice. People don’t choose to be ill. People don’t choose for their family to be ill. People can’t even choose to park somewhere else.

Regardless

Forum Patron
Patron
The name of the company... Parking Eye.... says it all. It's sinister.

I'm getting more and more disillusioned.

PNEESSEX

Forum Patron
Patron
Joanpne;n3409230 said:
It would only cost £200m a year to get rid of car parking charges, a drop in the ocean. It's a scandal that they were ever introduced in the first place and an even greater scandal that the government is not prepared sweep them away.

Joanpne

Forum Patron
Patron
PNEESSEX;n3409248 said:
It would only cost £200m a year to get rid of car parking charges, a drop in the ocean. It's a scandal that they were ever introduced in the first place and an even greater scandal that the government is not prepared sweep them away.

Yep, but this government are something never seen before their callousness knows no bounds. If you listen to any one of them after being told about a person suffering they respond with “that’s a sad story” they don’t compute it’s not a story it’s someone’s life. They are so far removed from real life I’m sure they all live in Narnia.

Last edited:

sussexrob

Forum Patron
Patron
parking eye are the biggest shysters going as well they are relentless in getting you to pay up . Do not even bother appealing to popla who are supposed to be unbiased they are all in it together. I parked a couple of years ago where these mob had there cameras used the facilities even had receipts to show for it they were not interested just after getting your money.

Does not surprise me in the slightest they would stoop this low to even charge Cancer patients or come to that anybody who has to use the hospital frequently. They do not care in the slightest yet again another private company ripping people off. No doubt those from above will make the excuse that people have been abusing it so they needed to put this in place.

biggsy

Reserve
Who would organize a mass protest in this country ? Thatcher fucked off the unions , who have we got ? you can count me in.

NORTHENDRTOPS

Forum Patron
Patron
I must say that the French do seem to protest in far greater terms than we do stood around oil drums on fire on picket lines, it's ineffective. Okay you may say burning down the Eiffel tower or ripping up the tarmac on the Champs Elysees is also a bit harsh. But this sort of shit cannot be tolerated for long, this government is a hard uncaring bunch of parasites who just take from the poor and give to the rich. If you're heart cries out to people like these patients, then tell people, twitter it, add it on Fb, become the mouthpiece supporter to ridding our country of this blight of a government. The more people you tell the bigger the chance of people hearing you. this is typical of this type of company who are praying on the sick and needy.

It only took a few weeks of protest for the gilet jaunes to bring about change with their yellow vests and demonstrations, they do like their fires. I would definitely walk on a protest in yellow jackets here in UK, to help bring about change, but the way we can all bring about change is to call for a general election and vote Labour to rid this country of this evil government who care not for the aged, infirm, needy, children, homeless. They are really a despicable bunch.

raefil

Forum Patron
Patron
NORTHENDRTOPS;n3409616 said:
I must say that the French do seem to protest in far greater terms than we do stood around oil drums on fire on picket lines, it's ineffective. Okay you may say burning down the Eiffel tower or ripping up the tarmac on the Champs Elysees is also a bit harsh. But this sort of shit cannot be tolerated for long, this government is a hard uncaring bunch of parasites who just take from the poor and give to the rich. If you're heart cries out to people like these patients, then tell people, twitter it, add it on Fb, become the mouthpiece supporter to ridding our country of this blight of a government. The more people you tell the bigger the chance of people hearing you. this is typical of this type of company who are praying on the sick and needy.

It only took a few weeks of protest for the gilet jaunes to bring about change with their yellow vests and demonstrations, they do like their fires. I would definitely walk on a protest in yellow jackets here in UK, to help bring about change, but the way we can all bring about change is to call for a general election and vote Labour to rid this country of this evil government who care not for the aged, infirm, needy, children, homeless. They are really a despicable bunch.
The poll tax protests were from peaceful, the act was soon rescinded.

At the moment there really are many mass protests happening, they are all but ignored by the media because theyre all incredibly peaceful.

dashrunner

First Team
biggsy;n3409582 said:
Who would organize a mass protest in this country ? Thatcher fucked off the unions , who have we got ? you can count me in.
Problem is, if they smell the slightest whiff of you organising something, the authorities arrest you on some made up charge.

northender0602

Forum Patron
Patron
It's a bloody disgrace. A private company making money out of the sick. Bring on them riots because I would be more than happy to join in.

dashrunner

First Team
NORTHENDRTOPS;n3409616 said:

I remember saying back in 2011 that if the rioters in London had a little bit of nouse, they would have all worn yellow high-vis tops which would have effectively destroyed the police's ability to co-ordinate their operation from the air. I sure its not the reason the French have done it but it would cause real problems here.

beagleman

Reserve
Careful people, this site is monitored and dont put anything down that could be construed as inciting or encouraging riotous behaviour. I agree this parking charge is outrageous, simply profiteering from illness. I think we will probably see some form of Paris style protests should Brexit be reversed, there would be a lot of seriously angry people wanting to vent at the Gov.