PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Parking For QPR Away

standbyhim1979

Patron
I thought it better to be safe than sorry for the Birmingham game and paid £5.50 to park on someone's drive, only to find there was on-street parking outside their house 🤦🤦🤣

So..... Has anybody got any suggestions for parking at QPR? Anyone been before? Apparently there is parking at the nearby Westfield shopping centre but it's £9.50.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated!!

I thought it better to be safe than sorry for the Birmingham game and paid £5.50 to park on someone's drive, only to find there was on-street parking outside their house 🤦🤦🤣

So..... Has anybody got any suggestions for parking at QPR? Anyone been before? Apparently there is parking at the nearby Westfield shopping centre but it's £9.50.

Never driven and never would drive into London. Perhaps best off parking at the end of one of the tube lines and getting the tube in?

Yeah I'd park at Watford Junction or somewhere and get a train to Shepherds Bush, only about 25 minutes journey time

Last time I parked on a side street free near Northolt tube and got a short tube in on the Central line. Maybe better options approaching from the North I guess

Will you have enough fuel? 🤣