PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Paul Gallagher.

These recent messages got me thinking, who was the last player to get an Ando for us?
Robinson at Havant in the FA Cup back in 2018 is the last I could think of. Before that feels like Beckford at Wembley though I can’t believe we’ve only managed 1 in the last 6 years but maybe we have

Robinson at Havant in the FA Cup back in 2018 is the last I could think of. Before that feels like Beckford at Wembley though I can’t believe we’ve only managed 1 in the last 6 years but maybe we have
Not so ridiculous considering the options we’ve had up front in those years.

Makienok at Bournemouth in the cup?

So memorable I was there and still remembered Robinsons from even further back. Doh.

Impressed I've witnessed our last 3 competitive hat tricks in the flesh if they really are Makienok@Bournemouth, Robinson@Havant and Beckford@Wembley given my infrequent attendance

So memorable I was there and still remembered Robinsons from even further back. Doh.

Impressed I've witnessed our last 3 competitive hat tricks in the flesh if they really are Makienok@Bournemouth, Robinson@Havant and Beckford@Wembley given my infrequent attendance
Haha that's some good going!

Shame on you for denying Ginnelly his moment of glory though.

Robinson was back in 2014 I think so before Wembley. It was when he first signed on loan for us.

There was a very Paul Gallagher looking guy in full PNE tracksuit in Fulwood Asda tonight, couldn't tell for definite if it was him because of the mask though 🤔