PNE-Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Paul Szacsky - Sad Loss

shabbagaz

Patron
This is desperately sad news. I recognise Paul's name as he was a regular on here and his contributions will be sorely missed.

RIP Paul - my thoughts are with all his family and friends.

Mer5eywhite

Patron
Very sad news indeed. Knew his name from the forum and I am always additionally saddened when we lose somebody in this way. May God bless you Paul and give your family and friends strength.

Sid Snot

Manager - East Cheam FC
Patron
Very, very sad news. Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of meeting him in person. He was a lovely man here on the forum and I, for one, will miss him. Rest in Peace, Paul, and God Bless. Sincere condolences to the Szacsky family.

Sad stuff....been posting on here since 2006 on and off so just a username that stuck in my mind and was a good poster.

R.I.P.

Dreyfuss

Patron
I do recall Paul posting on here. Seemed a good guy. He maybe thought I was a bit annoying. So, he was clearly a wise man to boot. Sad to hear he has passed. Condolences to his friends and family.

Staffordwhite

Scribe to the Gods
Patron
Really sad news. Paul’s been a regular and well-respected member of this board for many years.

Another loyal North Ender taken far too soon. 😔

Is there any way we could get a pne-online card/flowers together for his funeral @JK ?

RIP Paul. Among the gentry now. 🤍

Sorry to hear this.

He'll be at peace now, and I'm sure have the best seat in the house watching down on his friends, family and the club.

Preston1880

Patron
Oh man, that's horrible news.

Whenever I saw his name, I always used to think 'that's the most Hungarian sounding name ever' and I'd have a little bash at pronouncing it in my head.

He was a regular 'liker' of my posts too, so obviously he had a great eye for spotting and backing talented posters.

RIP Paul mate