PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Paying for tickets tonight?

Hitch 22

Patron
I'm out of the PNE loop. What's crack with buying tickets tonight? Do I have to phone up and put on my season card or do you queue at window?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

I'm out of the PNE loop. What's crack with buying tickets tonight? Do I have to phone up and put on my season card or do you queue at window?

Phone up and get them added to your card

Phone up or go online MyPNE, both will load on to your card, i just did mine online today, my season seat had been sold, must be expecting a big crowd

Or you can still just go to the Ticket Office and buy a normal Ticket.

Please don’t ask !

Here’s what should happen

Walk up to turnstile , hand over cash with a cheerful “ Hello “, enter ground.

Instead it’s a major faff - crap system not customer friendly at all.

Please don’t ask !

And then go and sit or stand where you want

If I may, I've added a line for what everyone wants but will never get..

Please don’t ask !

I’m sure 95% of fans will disagree with you. Are you one of those who can’t use the new entry system as well?

I've just got in from a 12 hour shift about five minutes ago, and i've just bought mine online and added it to my card in around 45 seconds. Yes, what a load of faffing about.

Using it’s fine , once I have a ticket.

You saw the shitshow I went through this morning - that wasn’t my fault.

You got in and had the right option available but then didn't select it as you hadn't read the information provided by the club.

I'd also bet that the problems with logging in where because you entered the wrong details. But yeah, we should become the only club with cash turnstiles instead.

You got in and had the right option available but then didn't select it as you hadn't read the information provided by the club.

I'd also bet that the problems with logging in where because you entered the wrong details. But yeah, we should become the only club with cash turnstiles instead.

You don’t know what details I entered so stop assuming.

I had a shit customer experience yesterday , I don’t take that when parting with my hard earned.

The new system via MYPNE is pretty good as it doesn't even ask you for a CVV number from the reverse of your payment card. So no need to even get your wallet out.

Full marks to it.

We walked straight up to the ticket office window with cash, paid said cash, received ticket and went in the ground. No que (5,000 attendance) or problem.