PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

People slagging players off.

Wouldn’t personally insult them or go out of my way to tag them in Tweets.

Absolutely should be criticised though. Some of them are very fortunate to be getting paid what they do for the utter dross they’ve served up for the last 18 months.
There are ways different ways to criticise though, and throwing personal insults is a real no no imo. Any criticism should be based solely on their football, and preferably on a site like this. The only time I’d say anything on Twitter, is when it’s a direct response to one of their tweets.

Wouldn’t personally insult them or go out of my way to tag them in Tweets.

Absolutely should be criticised though. Some of them are very fortunate to be getting paid what they do for the utter dross they’ve served up for the last 18 months.
If you feel you need to criticise anyone, criticise the club because they employ the players.

People who take to social media to hand out personal abuse to footballers and other similarly successful talented people, should really take a long hard look at themselves and their lives.

Caveat - Slagging off talentless, fame & money hungry Oxygen Thieves of the ilk of Gemma Collins is ok. They are fair game :)

There are ways different ways to criticise though, and throwing personal insults is a real no no imo. Any criticism should be based solely on their football, and Perrault on a site like this. The only time I’d say anything on Twitter, is when it’s a direct response to one of their tweets.
Sorry replied to wrong message!!!

If you feel you need to criticise anyone, criticise the club because they employ the players.
Read some of my previous posts. I criticise were I feel it needs it.

Never personal though, as in insulting someones looks or family members.

Read some of my previous posts. I criticise were I feel it needs it.

Never personal though, as in insulting someones looks or family members.

Not sure this is relevant on this thread mate , but you just tried to sell Austria for a fiver.

Could the sentiment not be extended to any of the human race ?
Simple rule - would the author say it to the individual in a face to face or group conversation?
If not then put the keyboard down
Funnily enough, I am just reading through this thread and was about to post something very similar to your reply. Great minds....................OR fools seldom differ? :ROFLMAO:

This forum is a form of social media😂😂😂😂
You seem easily amused.

Technically it is but its obviously not what is referred to in the initial post...he might as well have just said Twitter...

If any PNE player is posting/ browsing on here then they're full on moronic.