PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Perhaps its because we're a little bit Crap?

I think after all his yrs of loyalty and unblemished service, we can allow Hunts a little latitude. Terrific pro, appreciates the fans and loyal to the club. Critisism for one booking is unfair i.m.o. the original foul was hardly a foul anyway, poor ref and. Over dramatic opponent, he should have trod on the pair of them !!!

How has Hunts shown that?

Because when he was brought in from nowhere earlier in the season when Davies and Bauer were injured he played very well.

He's a decent enough stand by who can play a few games when required. I'd certainly have him in over Storey.

Probably, but then he doesn't exactly get scoops from the club in return for being nice about them.

The LEP didn't even do a report into the the training ground until Blog Preston decided to.

Presumably they're aware of what's being said on social media as then, whats next, contacting individuals to tell them tone it down a bit?
Ha ha! "How dare you say we've no ambition!"

Probably, but then he doesn't exactly get scoops from the club in return for being nice about them.

The LEP didn't even do a report into the the training ground until Blog Preston decided to.

Presumably they're aware of what's being said on social media as then, whats next, contacting individuals to tell them tone it down a bit?

The LEP joined the training ground campaign when the initial planning application was rejected. Yet there has been hardly any scrutiny from the LEP since about how the project they publicly backed has (not) progressed.

Ultimately their stance on any issue, whether that be the training ground, or our striking situation, will match that of the club's.

I found it a bit bizarre in January how we kept seeing things in articles about Barky being comfortable with playing up front, or Sinclair being able to play up front. It was as if they were trying to lower expectations regarding a striker signing.

The LEP joined the training ground campaign when the initial planning application was rejected. Yet there has been hardly any scrutiny from the LEP since about how the project they publicly backed has (not) progressed.

Ultimately their stance on any issue, whether that be the training ground, or our striking situation, will match that of the club's.

I found it a bit bizarre in January how we kept seeing things in articles about Barky being comfortable with playing up front, or Sinclair being able to play up front. It was as if they were trying to lower expectations regarding a striker signing.
Spoke to Seddon, in a pub in town, about early November time. He'd had a few but wouldn't give much away then. The performances were better then than now though, so I didn't bombard him with questions. The LEP an Radio Lancs are a waste of time though for getting the fans worries across to the club. AGM has seemed fruitless to, from what I could gather on here, last time they had one.

The 3 outstanding teams are Leeds United, West Brom and Brentford. Hopefully they’ll be the 3 promoted. The rest are some way behind. We’ve done really well not to be involved in the relegation scrap. Whatever place we finish is not as important as finishing the season with some optimism for the next campaign.
Reasons to be cheerful:
Rudd has improved no end, and is no longer rooted to his line.
Bauer and Davies have looked as good a central defensive partnership as any.
Pearson, has controlled his stupid bookings without losing his tenacity and competitiveness.
DJ has cemented his place behind our striker and added goals
Barky has scored double figures of goals with assists also.
Hunts and Rafa as reserves have shown they can still do the business.
Browne has shown his versatility by playing right back, midfield with an eye for goal.
Sinclair has talent and is a threat with the right service

For me I hope its Leeds, Brentford and Forest......

I dont want anyone with 'parachute payments' or 32RED bribes getting 're-promoted'...

Of course I wouldnt complain if 'we' somehow pipped Forest, but we will probably have to lose to Brentford for them to catch WBA.

Anyone who follows journalism knows 'local papers' are hanging by a thread...

They sell the LEP to people who have a passing interest in PNE not passionate fans.....

Lose the co-operation of the club, like Bolton evening News did with Anderson, and their sales would drop to make the whole paper in danger.

They aren't a champion for fans, they are a reporter for the club and know their readership.