PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Phillip Schofield

Mick, let it go - what is your problem ?

The bloke is gay , so what - lets move on.

Tomorrows chip paper...............
@mickb is one of those who likes to hang out of my arse ;)

Ive no problem with people coming out but it really does rile me that theyve live a life totally deceiving their partners and then end up being painted a hero.

@mickb is one of those who likes to hang out of my arse ;)

Ive no problem with people coming out but it really does rile me that theyve live a life totally deceiving their partners and then end up being painted a hero.
have you got a problem with homosexuals?,i like to hang out of your arse?..are you for real? and his wife and daughters are totally acceptable of his decision,you call JT a dinosaur ..jeez

have you got a problem with homosexuals?,i like to hang out of your arse?..are you for real? and his wife and daughters are totally acceptable of his decision,you call JT a dinosaur ..jeez
No problem with gays at all mate. Those who know me well will 100% know that.

What I do have a problem with is the utter hypocrisy of someone who has been living with a woman for 27 years and has now turned around and told her Im actually gay and never really fancied you at all, it was all a pretence.

Then you get get utter wankers like Piers Morgan lauding him as some type of hero whilst belittling another person who did exactly the same.

Hes no hero, hes a coward for not being true to himself and deceiving, particularly, his own family, but also his friends and colleagues for so long.

What I do have a problem with is the utter hypocrisy of someone who has been living with a woman for 27 years and has now turned around and told her Im actually gay and never really fancied you at all, it was all a pretence.

Then you get get utter wankers like Piers Morgan lauding him as some type of hero whilst belittling another person who did exactly the same.

Hes no hero, hes a coward for not being true to himself and deceiving, particularly, his own family, but also his friends and colleagues for so long.
pathetic.

His wife might have known, specially if she caught him wearing her stilettos.

Just out of interest, where would this kind of thing leave you legally, say, when applying for life insurance or medical stuff, saying on the form you are straight when in fact you are gay? Or on the diversity form that comes with job or mortgage applications?

Piers morgan showing lots of sympathy to Schofield.

EQLPmePWsAA5TYL

Then again shes not A South Asian Woman.

EQLPm-QXsAAGHE5

on the subject of Piers Morgan....