PNE Online
Welcome to PNE-Online. Why not register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! You can also join up as a forum Patron to help support in the running costs of the forum.

Phillip Schofield

Now we're talking Mark - i was so brave that night , especially the way i curled the 3rd one in the top corner from 25 yards.............
IT took immense courage for you to let us know about that, Ando. One day you might have the courage to tell us about your second goal, too.

No problem with gays at all mate. Those who know me well will 100% know that.

What I do have a problem with is the utter hypocrisy of someone who has been living with a woman for 27 years and has now turned around and told her Im actually gay and never really fancied you at all, it was all a pretence.

Then you get get utter wankers like Piers Morgan lauding him as some type of hero whilst belittling another person who did exactly the same.

Hes no hero, hes a coward for not being true to himself and deceiving, particularly, his own family, but also his friends and colleagues for so long.
Do you think there may have been extenuating circumstances that dictated in his earlier career that he must be heterosexual and the rest just naturally followed ?

Do you think there may have been extenuating circumstances that dictated in his earlier career that he must be heterosexual and the rest just naturally followed ?
Probably look at Cary Grant he was gay and married for appearances wasn’t he, then there was a Rock Hudson

So Philip Schofield tells his wife he fancies blokes and that makes him a hero.

Imagine if you told the Mrs you fancied other women!
And they want equality? Ridiculous!
😏

So Philip Schofield tells his wife he fancies blokes and that makes him a hero.

Imagine if you told the Mrs you fancied other women!
And they want equality? Ridiculous!
😏
I don't understand my wife. She's perfectly fine with the fact that I fancy Lucy Verasamy, the TV weather girl. But she went mental when I told her I also fancy a woman who serves in my works canteen.